Heir Poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
What do you all think............do you think Harry is the Heir of Slytherin....or that he is the Heir of Gryffindor........or do you think he's the Heir of another house..........or that he is not an Heir at all.

Personally.......I dunno.......

Miss Unknown
I think he could be the heir of Griffindor.....:
1) When he got his wand 'red and gold' sparks came out (griffindor colours).
2) Dumbledore said in the 2nd book only a 'true Griffindor' could of pulled the sword out of the hat. JK did say something in book 2 was important.
3) Since Voldemort is the heir of Slytherin maybe Harry's the heir of Griffindor and maybe that's why he's got special powers that the dark lord doesn't have and maybe that's one of the reasons why he wants him dead.
You never know.....there are more reasons but I can't remember then right now.

Sheepz
I was gonna say no, but Miss Unknown makes some valid points...

LilyGinnyBlack
I have my reason's for picking Slytherin, but he very well could be the Heir of Gryffindor, but the points seem to obvious and open and just.... right there! Not very JKish in my opion! big grin

crazy_c
I think hes the heir of gryffindor because of when he pulled gryffindor's sword out of the hat.

StrgzrCndyPixie
oh yeah mayb

Miss Unknown
It's not that obvious cause people wouldn't really care what colours come out of a wand and what 'true griffindor' means....I admit the last one is quite obvious though.....but hey, each to their own.

Miss Unknown
Another point is that Lily and James Potter hid in Godric's Hollow.....Godric....Godric Griffindor?

airangel429
Yeah i kinda got that too...from Godric's Hollow......

LilyGinnyBlack
I thought of that stuff for the longest time, thinking he was the heir of Gryffindor... but then I saw it all differently! big grin

IBTonks
i don't particularly think he's the heir of n e thin, but i do actually believe that he is somehow related to slytherin himself....there are reasons, but it's late, i just got back from work, and i can't be arsed to write it all down, so if u wanna no them, say so, and i'll put em in when i'm next on!!!

Miss Unknown
I want to know smile

BingaBonga
i think that he's the heir of gryffindor, but idk, maybe he's not an heir of anything, i mean it kind-of went over that in chamber of secrets, and hasn't mentioned any other possible ideas of who harry might be an heir of... but i don't know... possibly the 6th or 7th book will explain some of these questions...

Padfootlover
JKR said Harry isn't related to Slytherin.

angelsflame265
if he is the heir of anything its going to be gryffindor

~*~Tassie~*~
Actually, I think he might be of Slytherin.

"True Gryffindor" doesn't necessarily mean he's actually related to Gryffindor himself.

What the sorting hat had said at the beginning of book 1-- about wanting to put him Slytherin-- could mean that Slytherin blood was running through him, that was why the Hat was so strong about putting him in Slytherin.. but we know that he was put into Gryffindor, simply because he asked to be..

hotsauce6548
i think hes the heir of gryffindor but it would be kinda cool if he was the heir of slytherin

orient_celts
Gryffindor, because he pulled the sword from the hat. smile

Lady_Eowyn3
Voldy is the last heir of slytherin, he has no living relatives, JK has said this various times, also, i read in an interview w/ JK that Harry was not the heir of Gryffindor b/c that would just be waaay too much for one boy. seriously, if he was everything, just perfect that would make him even less realistic and completely out there, good writers have their ain characters connect w/ the audience, if he's this perfect embodiment of everything that's good and decent then who's gonna imagine themselves like that? I think Ron's the heir of gryffindor, i posted this on the ronald weasley forum, just check there or tell me if u want me to repost it here, it's 2:15 AM here and i'm really tired and now i c that my post can be thought of as rude and i apologize if it is, i'm just really tired, i had to get up early for church and sleep deprivation causes rudeness, a quality not usually attributed to me

~*Auror_Chk*~
i dont hink hes the heir of anything erm i have no explanation just my opinion smile

Scar
I am definitely with you.

~*~Tassie~*~
He's the heir of Helga Hufflepuff no expression

~*Auror_Chk*~
lol@ Tassie...hes the heir of my *** laughing jst kiddin

Scar
blink

APirateMonkey
I don't think he would be the heir 4 griffindore....bcoz......the sortin hat would of known he was the heir and straight away put him in Griffindore.......It wouldn't of even considered Slytherin even though he is a parsletounge

Just my opinion big grin

~*~Tassie~*~
He's the heir of Slytherin and Gryffindor yes

zombieman
Perhaps Dumbledor is the heir of Griffindor? Remember in book 5 when Harry sees the family tree at Sirius's hideout and JK explains how all wizards are loosely related somehow? I think Harry could be related to Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Griffindor as they were the ones who opposed Slitherin, Harry could be related to them all at the centre of a family tree making him the chosen one who will vanquish the dark lord.

shaber
Perhaps all four founders were related! eek! every human in England was interrelated in those days. The author points out that the same applies to the wizards.

~*~Tassie~*~
True, but Salazar was a pure blood, wasn't he.. so then Harry could be his heir

APirateMonkey
Hmmm

hobbit_dude
yeah hmmm

APirateMonkey
................................................................So...Any other surgestions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.