Matrix Revolutions Big "Dissapointment"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TH3_0N3
i started to read a new spoiler posted on a thread and apparently its a big dissapointment so i decided to not read on becuase the guy that read it is prolly a D@#* anyway and doesnt connect to the movies the way others do? i am reall y annoyed at this becuase why lie? what purpose does it hold what is the cause to lie?HELP PLEASE!

sith_darth_jay
in the words of forumcrew:

Just say no to spoilers

TH3_0N3
i know i do but this guy had no purpose which just bugged me he is saying that its a dissapointment but why lie? what purpose?

droopy1592
The newbs will never understand. Stay away from spoilers.

sith_darth_jay
ppl that lie, with this spoiler, want only 1 thing... to be noticed, they want us to think that they are the best, they know everything when the real truth is that they don't know s***, just don't pay attention to them, soon (november 5th) they will all be gone... in the midtime, just don't read any spoilers

TH3_0N3
to late! i couldnt hold off its literally F***** i dont want it to end like that but i read another spoiler and it didnt end like that one so its prolly not true so nothing to fear neo is hear!

priestjim
16 hours.

clavis9495
DAMN THOSE SPOILERS!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.