Hermoine & Ravenclaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
Do you all think its possible for Hermoine to end up being the heir of Ravenclaw?

They make a few comments in the books as to why she wasn't picked for Ravenclaw and obviously she has TONS of witts to have went there.

Also don't you think its wierd that when her name is said it sounds like (AIR MOIN EE)....... like heir is pronounced...air......

JUST THOUGHTS........

[Ms_dEaTh]
She could be, since she's so clever and such.
Maybe I think this way because I've read Cassandra Claire's fan fics.
They're really good.
And it's pronounced "Her-mio-nee" not "Air-mio-nee"

airangel429
....BUT...Hagrid says it like Air-moi-nee...that's how i remember... smile

crazy_c
She cant be cause shes in Gryffindor

airangel429
you dont have to be in the house to be its heir! why do you think some people think harry is the heir of slytherin still???

ada
HEY GUYS! DOES ANYONE THINK CHO COULD BE THE HEIR OF RAVENCLAW? I NO HER MAIN PURPOSE IN THE BOOKS IS TO BE HARRYS LOVE INTEREST BUT I THINK THERES SOME OTHER REASON WHY JKR HAS PUT HER IN THERE ( JUST A THOUGHT ) WAT DO U GUYS THINK?

airangel429
cho i think...was just...harry's first crush...thing... but i thought it be rather IRONIC if Hermoine ended up being it..........

weegie
isnt hermione muggle born? confused

Linkalicious
there aren't going to be any more heirs to any houses in the remaining books, it's a subject that has been played out. Hermione, regardless of her intellect, was put in Gryfindor for a reason and that's because she's courageous and inherintly good. and yes she's a mud blood.

shaber
Hermione is a "mudblood." She has no wizard ancestors. However, the Hat was mistaken in putting her in Gryffindor and not Ravenclaw. She is not at all brave, but fits the Ravenclaw criteria perfectly.

shaber
Cho? No, I think in Ravenclaw's time Britain would only have been inhabited by wizards of anglo-european descent. People only started migrating across continents relatively recently.

airangel429
TRUE...I think Hermoine was placed wrongly...but she's served her purpose in Gryffindor! big grin

Osiris
and whats that purpose?

airangel429
well she is the brains of the trio! big grin and she's a good guider...she kinda reminds me of how lily was.....

shaber
What do you think of your High Commisioner Osiris? I went to a talk by him a few months ago. smart He speaks English better than our deputy Prime Minister!

shaber
I tihnk the Hat might place people in Griffindor when they don't belong there, because it was Griffindor's Hat laughing

airangel429
true...good point shaber

mg16
WHY THE *U*K DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO BE THE HEIR OF SOMEONE?!?!?! mad OH MY GOD, CAN YOU GUYS QUIT IT?! I'M SURE THAT SOMEONE'S THE HEIR OF RAVENCLAW AND THAT airanegel429 ONLY HAD AN IDEA, BUT BE REALISTIC, NOT EVERYONE HAS TO BE THE HEIR OF SOMETHING! NEXT YOU'LL BE SAYING DRACO IS THE HEIR OF QUEEN ELIZABETH! SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE MAGICAL ANCESTORS! THANK YOU WEEGIE FOR BRINGING THAT UP!

starprincess366
well heres what i think, she is the heir of all the houses, hufflepuff cause she is a hard worker, ravenclaw cuse she is smart, griffindor cause she is brave and slytherin cause she is sly sometimes and very clever. or

i think harry is the heir of both slytherin and griffindor and hermonie is the hier of ravenclaw and hufflepuff, then they will fal in love with each other have kids who will be the hier of all the houses and become very powerful and take over the world WUHAHAHAHAH!!!! i have WAY to much time on my hands but i stand by my first statement.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
no she is not the heir of anything!! she is a dirty mud blood how could she b.. ????

airangel429
jeesh it was just a conversation topic...don't get all worked up! smile

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
noo.. it was a good question..

Antaraka
She could...you know you keep saying mudblood being no magical ansestors, but one of her family had to be magical, it doesnt have to be her mom or dad ya know.

UNIQUE
she is NOT a dirty mudblood, wade n sparrow you evil person miffed:

witchychiky
yes she is sh a filthy mudblood

witchychiky
yes she is she a filthy mudblood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.