the best slayer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thorncrawler
who do you feel is the best slayer, sarah (buffy) or elisa(faith)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
in my opinion none.

thorncrawler
that wasn't the question, d*cksh*t

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i just said my opinion dumbshit

The Ones
what about kendra?

thorncrawler
sorry i forgot about her

GambitsRogue
buffy is the best

Captain REX
Not supposed to be here! Fiction writing has nothing to do with TV shows.

Captain REX
Moved.

Baylin
Faith for no other reason than she is so much hotter than Buffy...

crazy_c
Buffy because shes better than faith

wicker_man
Difficult choice,for a start Buffy has a major advantage over Faith in that Buffy has been around for seven seasons where as Faith has been round for a season and a half (the half represents all her guest apperances on both Buffy and its spin-off Angel),so we have had a far longer time to build up a personal perception of Buffy, and on a more fan based scale both Buffy and Faith represent different aspects of the whole 'slayer' scenario Buffy is the light side with only brief glints of a dark side while Faith represents uhh the dark side so fans will find qualities unique in both of them so with that in mind i cant really choose one....sorry.

thorncrawler
i agree with your statement wicker man and thats the whole point of the question, find out how many people prefer the 'dark side'

DemonicGambit
I gotta say Faith she's hot yes but so is Buffy

LindsIsTightK
Max just prefers Faith because she's a brunette stick out tongue

I would have to say Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy. Faith was a psycho b!tch killer and Buffy actually did things for the good of other people.

slayer
Eliza!...drool...

RedQueen
i'd say buffy aka sarah michelle gellar, she isnt as much fun but mostly for the same reason wickerman said, and shes just done alot more for the show...as u can gess as its is called buffy the vampire slayer

ChinaNiki
I like Faith just because she doesn't let herself get sentimental about her victims. I like that she can be so cold-hearted.

royal_jester
I picked faith because she can kick some serious a$$!

FallingBlue
neither, they both blow hard

buffymitch
I think my name explains everything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.