Neo is Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slinger
OK, in The Matrix Revolutions, Neo is caught in a world between Zion and The Matrix, I read an interview at comingsoon.net about a week ago with somebody who worked on the movie and they said "somebody will die, sort of.", and notice that in the previews Neo is whereing what seems to be a funeral suit, like the ones people wear in their coffins. And in another thread, somebody had a picture of a chair that said "here lies Thomas Anderson. What do you guys think?

dave123
i think the One dies, Mr Anderson is already dead, and perhaps neo will live?

forumcrew
yea it sounds weird but somethin like that.. the body cant live without the mind but the mind can live without the body

must_kill_Santa
who knows dont let korri see this

clavis9495
I don't know it's kinda hard to say coz thomas anderson is dead but neo...

tshirt
Now that I think about it, the interview on the bench seems like a plant.

First, the video people could have interviewed that guy ANYWHERE. Most people were interviewed either with nothing around them, or just shots of them on location with no props that we don't already know about (cars, guns, kung fu moves, etc.). Nothing from Revolutions is shown in the various behind the scences clips.

Second, the producers knew the DVD would be coming out before Revolutions.

Third, the guy sitting on the bench is strategically placed to frame the plaque.

Finally, they go back to the guy time several times.

I think it was put there on purpose. Just to raise everyone's ire.

Korri
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/no.gif

JediHDM
awww....come here, korri...*hugs*

Korri
i cant take this anymore

priestjim
korri you're right. *hugs both Jedi and Korri* What is this thing? Everybody wants Neo dead!

JediHDM
i dont want neo dead, i just said he will probably die...

priestjim
I didn't accuse you Jedi! But almost everybody wants Neo dead!

The Omega
Doesn't the title lack a question-mark? Here I go expecting proof of some kind, and what do I get? THE SAME story for the giga-zillionth time...
blink
NOT to mention Korri on the verge of a nervous break-down, and Jedi, as always, rushing to the rescue.

MC Mike
Haha... I agree with Dave's theory - which I believe he derived from Sifer. The mind will live without the body.

AliasNeo15
if anyone watched the MTV thing yesterday it talked about this very thing. It said that the matrix may go on, but this is it for Neo. So homono

AliasNeo15
maybe it will just end with Neo looking over the matrix?

forumcrew
daves theory! i been sayin that forever

this is it for neo cant be taken literaly which fits what ive been sayin and dave and sifer

dave123
yeah, but i'll take the credit, if thats alrite with you?

forumcrew
alright theory thief

The Omega

Ice_Lightningo3
Maybe we'll see Agent Anderson?laughing

Puck
The truth is that what we think is the real world is just another virtual reality that we could call parallel matrix. Neo has this powers in the "real" world because he is still plugged into another place that we could call a third parallel matrix.

Agent smith is a powerfull virus that is putting in danger different systems (Matrixes). This systems work together and make possible the existance of Matrix 3.

I beleive that matrix revolutions will not end completly... it will end like in a 85%.

The machines and the humans will realize that they have to work together in order to stop virus smith (the one that explain Morpheus his theory about human as viruses instead of mamals... ironicaly, he is the one that multiplies and destroy.) Neo will do it but he will die tryin to do it. Just as jesus die for us, and in order to make posible the machines to live, the matrix will continue as an agreement between machines and humans... and the rest of it can't be explain... we have to see it for ourselves... next year by internet... but be carefull because we are not going to like what the oracle has to tell us.

Puck
The truth is that what we think is the real world is just another virtual reality that we could call parallel matrix. Neo has this powers in the "real" world because he is still plugged into another place that we could call a third parallel matrix.

Agent smith is a powerfull virus that is putting in danger different systems (Matrixes). This systems work together and make possible the existance of Matrix 3.

I beleive that matrix revolutions will not end completly... it will end like in a 85%.

The machines and the humans will realize that they have to work together in order to stop virus smith (the one that explain Morpheus his theory about human as viruses instead of mamals... ironicaly, he is the one that multiplies and destroy.) Neo will do it but he will die tryin to do it. Just as jesus die for us, and in order to make posible the machines to live, the matrix will continue as an agreement between machines and humans... and the rest of it can't be explain... we have to see it for ourselves... next year by internet... but be carefull because we are not going to like what the oracle has to

MC Mike
Forumcrew> I meant you stick out tongue It's just that you and Dave keep getting mixed up in my mind for some reason... confused

Ushgarak
Puck, first paragraph is not very relevant to the topic and many of us here do not believe that to be the truth at all.

Does anyone actually have any good info on whether Neo is dead? If not then I cannot see this thread going much further.

Verity
I don't know anymore!!! I just wanna see the darn movie! laughing But my Neo will always rule!...dead or alive! I'm too excited to think! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

The Omega
Ush> No, you're right. No one KNOWS if Neo's going to live OR die, be transformed, transcend or ... somethind else.

Verity> I LOVE that picture!

Puck> Why do you post the same paragraph twice, and in more than one thread?

Verity
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! me tooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/inlove.gif

TH3_0N3
Why cant all the newbs just wait for the damn movie yes im a newb but i relize that its all bull**** make a chioce either you can wait to the movie comes out or spoil it for yourself and ruin the movie!! just wait its not long one week girls and germs

MC Mike
But Sifer's explanation is definetly the best one I've seen so far...

(Whoa... I just exit this post and his name's on the list... wacko )

Ikobe
Matrices.

*glees* I love that picture! D'aww, Keanu's all cute 'n' stuff.

AI.

Osiris
neo is not dead
mr anderson is dead

dragonpisces272
you peoples can look at Keanu, but not that close...hehe, "the staring's reserved for Korri"
osiris> I believe Mr. Anderson's dead, but Neo still alive. And yes, I should watch the movie before I make anymore nonsense come outta my mouth... smile

slinger
If people din't get this, when I said Neo is dead, I meant The One will die-Birth, Life, Death

dragonpisces272
umm ok smile

Korri
im going to be on anti-depressants by the end of this week sad

burlyman
korri, it doesnt matter if he does or not in rev cause there wont be any more films

Korri
it will still be painfull to watch

Verity
Even if neo dies Korri..Keanu lives on...sooo....It's ok! I'll be pouring my heart thru my eyes if he does but....gotta fnd SOME consolation!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/msn-cry.gif

Korri
sad i dont want it to happen

Verity
I feel ur pain!...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sadangel.gif

Korri
yeah thats me.....the sad angel

dragonpisces272
cheer up here peoples...we havent seen the movie to judge anything right now...so, just keep yur head up smile

burlyman
i dont understand why people would be upset if he died blink

Korri
coz im his angel sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.