Test for newbies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noola
Okey dokey people,

I'm speaking on behalf of all my fellow newbies here. You non-newbies are WAY too harsh on all of us - and I am now proposing a solution.

Someone recently suggested a "newbie test" to prove that we're real matrix fans - well c'mon! I dunno about the other newbies, but I'm ready when you are!

dave123
*burns noola at the skate*
BANISHETH ALL NOOBIES FROM THY'S KINGDOM!!!

nah, JJ, most newbs are alrite, just the spoiler posters and the ones that dont check the fdt

forumcrew
they need to go through the spoiler training construct.. see if they were listening... or looking at the spoiler in the red text

slinger
I like cupcakes shifty

ITALIAN926
Not for nothing, but Id rather read REPEATED matrix topics than zip through all the pointless chatter in this place. Im new here and people like slinger and Kori dont add anything to the real discussions. Some of you people are making pointless threads, and bringing 2 year old threads back to life. Shut up with the food talk already. This girl replied to every thread just for the sake of replying. Like to see herself talk or what ? If you want to partcipate in pointless discussion go find a chatroom on yahoo or AOL. This gets worse and worse every day Im here.

Noola
Uh oh - you've really started something now. I'll just go away until this all blows over. I'm stayin OUT of this

ITALIAN926
I really dont care that theyre about to throw a cookie at me, I know its coming. Some of these threads have some really good discussions and these people ruin it with their infantile chatter.

forumcrew
slingers post here was pointless.. and a lot of people make some pointless posts including myself and abotu everyone at some point.. but thats about as far into this as im going.. takes cover with noola

MC Mike
Hehe... reminds you of me, doesn't it, forumcrew? stick out tongue

forumcrew
haha a lil bit.. its cool cause your cool and you contribute well.. good newbie you were.. yes yes.. (and italian one point a lot of the pointless things u dont like.. you can tell what they are by the subject just dont read um)

ITALIAN926
Forumcrew, I try as best I can but they reply with their crap in EVERY thread, even the serious ones. You go from serious discussion to 1 on 1 bullshitting in a blink of an eye and it gets on my nerves. You want to chat with someone, download a messenger of some kind and talk there. Im sure Im not the only one who doesnt appreciate cookie talk and how hott Neo is in EVERY thread.

MC Mike
I like cookie talk... sad

JediHDM
yeah, im pretty sure you are...

silver_tears
arent you guys being a bit harsh but dave i love ur sense of humour wink

forumcrew
italian is the one bien harsh we were just talking about cookies!! cookies i tell you!

but i do see how hes gettin annoyed.. the off topic-ness does get a bit out of hand

sith_darth_jay
sad i guess the test for newbies is out the question then

Noola
I don't think so - I mean, seeing as how this whole thread is pointless, we can continue with the newbie testing here. But perhaps we should tone down {or preferably stop} the off-topicness {is that even a word?} in other threads

sith_darth_jay
why start another thread? this one already has the name, let's just do it here (if someone has a newbie test to post)

raynor
nah probably not

-=Urot=-
The reason most of us BS in here is because we are waiting for the next movie. Most of us are tired of talking about the same old topic, so we goof off. Trust me. Once the new movie comes out on the 5th, serious discussions will pick up around here. wink

sith_darth_jay
we can't stand to wait for the movie

audioheem
Question 1. Are you a newb? If Yes, continue. If No; happy posting!

Question 2. Are you leaving? If Yes, bye! If No, continue.

Question 3. Why not?

stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing stick out tongue

-=Urot=-
http://www.inverteddungeon.com/Images/Emotes/Complex/newbie.gifNewbies are cool.

TH3_0N3
use are all hopeless your all like 5 year olds um cumon where not trying to get into a gang or group thiers no age limit no nothing this is where we can discuss the topics of matrix and so forth and im a newb cum on now kiddes!

burlyman
What the f**k? blink huh no expression smile laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.