WH0 ELSE has to work on CHRISTMAS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
This will be the third Christmas in a row where I have to work. Oh well, that's the business. Anyone else working on Christmas?

BidMyBlood2Run
Christmas is the only day the place I work at closes for.

yerssot
*thinks*
well, no PAYED work messed

burlyman
*cough* santa has an xmas thred sad

Tired Hiker
I know, this thread is just for those people who work on Christmas or want to comment on working during Christmas. Your thread is cool too, I'll go post on it right now!

silver_tears
im not thank goodness yes
the place is closed big grin

burlyman
YEH.. NO PROBS... TA... santa i only work one night of the year, my elves do the rest

dave123
aint got a job anyway stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Last Christmas I rode along in a cop car with my reporter. The story was about how slow crime is on Christmas. Totally lame.

burlyman
you can say that again roll eyes (sarcastic)

must_kill_Santa
i dont have to well it depends if i get this job

Cemetry Slut
i do i think smile yeah i do

Tired Hiker
what job are you trying to get MKS?

Tired Hiker
Is it that masturbating farm animals job? Just kidding buddy!

GroundedAgain
i work every x-mas cuz my family disowns me

LanceWindu
I don't have a job. messed

KidRock
i do...if u count opening presents !!! HAHAHA poor suckers that have to work! i pitty you! lol jk guys

LanceWindu
Yeah...* points and laughs at workers *

I need a job soon though sad

DemonicGambit
I dunno if I work this x-mas

Tired Hiker
I do, but I still get to hang out with my family at night, so it's not bad. Plus at work they buy us turkey dinners for lunch from a nice restaurant. Gravy, mashed potatoes, the works!

LindsIsTightK
I don't think I am working this X-mas because I don't have a job, but if I have a job, then I hope I can atleast work X-mas eve so that way I don't have to hang out with my family.

Tired Hiker
Plus you'll get paid hella overtime since it's a holiday!

finti
yes I `ll be at work on xmas.

mechmoggy
Nope, closing down for 2 whole weeks.

*smug*

slayer
I don't have a job!

slayer
unless u count coming on these forums!

slayer
my comps disconnecting now! Damn!

BackFire
I may have to work, I dunno yet.

mechmoggy
You still at BB?

BackFire
Yeah, I never quit.... I figured I'd miss the money.

mechmoggy
Who the hell rents videos at xmas? confused

TV shows loads of films, good and bad, that time of year.

BackFire
Yeah, I know. It's just silly. Like renting movie's is a big priority to some poor bastards.

thorncrawler
ill be working in the evening i get the morning off

mechmoggy
Are they gonna make you wear anything xmassy to work?

BackFire
No, even if they try....No.

mechmoggy
I'd love to see a picture of you dressed as an elf, in fact I'm gonna add that to my list of "things to do before I'm dead". laughing out loud

BackFire
laughing out loud

Seriously, my manager's know better then to try to make me do foolish things like that, cuz I have no problem raising hell in a reasonable way.

mechmoggy
I usually get to take our bottles of spirits out to customers (and go for an afternoon drink with them too) during December, its nothing more than an excuse for a jolly though.

No xmas outfit, but I have to put on my best whistle for that.

saucybird007
I have worked 3 crimbo's in a row so i have this one off...yippy!!

I'm working my 2nd new years eve on call though sad
So i cant get drunk. beer http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

Tired Hiker
I'll be very hung over when I show up to work on Christmas, but hey, Jesus drank too, right? I mean, as legend has it.

Shadowskill
I don't stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
I bet you drink water. beer roll eyes (sarcastic)

KidRock
hey BackFire if they tell you to dress up at BB for christmas just dress up as leatherface and bring a chainsaw to work

finti
yeah that will get them in that jingle jingle x mas mood

GroundedAgain
i hafta work but i don't care. i gotta work like from seven a.m. to six p.m. but i don't care. you'd be surprise how many ppl go to starbuckx on x'mas

ChinaNiki
For once, I don't have to work on X-mas, the Chinese teachers have to work though and the kids still have classes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.