The Females

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
This is where guys can come and say anything they want about the ladies. I prefer to hear the good and finer points about women, but you can say what you want, as long as it is about the females! I'll start . . .

I like when a female friend asks me if I'm in the market for finding a girlfriend. My friend Kelly is going to introduce me to a friend of hers who she thinks I will like. I'm so excited to meet her. I love when women use their intuition to play match maker! Women are way more intuitive that men.

silver_tears
big grin *feels warm and fuzzy about new thread* big grin

must_kill_Santa
wow all bout us

StefMan
I'm crazy about my girlfriend embarrasment

Tired Hiker
I like when I have a girlfriend and she wears my shirt or something, it's so sexy!

The Force
women are......... AWESOME rock if there were no women, we'd all be gay messed Thank GoD for women big grin

silver_tears
i wear boxers to bed sometimes big grin i love them embarrasment

Tired Hiker
I can't wait to be crazy about my next girl friend. I hope she is the one because I need to start having kids. Leave my legacy. wink

silver_tears
oh what would the worl be without a new generation of TH blink

Tired Hiker
I like when a woman swears she is right about something when you know she is wrong but you don't say anything . . . then they discover they were wrong and admit it and they shower you with kisses since they feel bad for 'swearing they were right.'

Then later, you find out she was really right in the first place but you don't tell her.

Tired Hiker
maybe worl would have a 'd' in it with a few more tired hikers around. wink

StefMan
I dont want kids yet, I'm too young, I wanna see the world and all that stuff, I'm not able to be responsible and take care of a little monster embarrasment

silver_tears
maybe wink

must_kill_Santa
i neva want kids little brats horridable

Tired Hiker
I like when a guy tries to hit on your girl and then she sees you and runs up to you and kisses you and stradles you in front of that other guy just to let him know that she's taken. Then when he leaves, she goes and chats with her friends again. What sucks though is after you break up with her you see her making out with that guy in a van with three of his football buddies.

silver_tears
very specific details TH erm that happen to you ?

must_kill_Santa
im choking

StefMan
ow I remember those kinda things...only were her friends other guys with who she was rolling in the snow and they lowered her pants and put snow up her pussy...she was just laughing about it, telling it to me happily sad thank god we broke up, my current girlfriend is nicer to me big grin

Cemetry Slut
I want kids hey baby say somethin sexy like always wink embarrasment

StefMan
I want to **** you like an animal

Cemetry Slut
u can baby wink i like it when ur horny embarrasment wink

StefMan
now I have to get u horny

JediHDM
how does every thread turn into a CS and stefman makeout session?!?!?!?!

Cemetry Slut
yeah u do embarrasment

StefMan
we bring the corruption of physical pleasure to everyone evil face

StefMan
I can do that big grin

silver_tears
*covers eyes*

Tired Hiker
No, that never happened to me. But it could have and I just never saw it!!!

Tired Hiker
Hey, stop making out in my thread! Talk about the females instead!

StefMan
my girlfriend is a female...I like her a lot...

must_kill_Santa
then make out in private

silver_tears
females.......ima female big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

StefMan
my female is hot, she is sweet, I want her, but I'm not allowed to make out here, can I give her just a teeny tiny kiss?

Tired Hiker
I was a girl once.

must_kill_Santa
as long as thats all

Tired Hiker
just kidding.

Tired Hiker
just a tiny one!!!

silver_tears
messed TH i have lost all respect for you

must_kill_Santa
ok then ima girl

silver_tears
well the little bit i had to begin with wink

Tired Hiker
But why, Silver?

must_kill_Santa
you mean you had any in the first place JK

silver_tears
the little bit i had and because you said you were female
i was wondering why you were such a hit with the ladies.......becuz u were one wink

Tired Hiker
I was never a lady, but now I know you wonder why I'm such a hit with the ladies! Thanks, Silver. I'm flattered!! smile No, I wont' have sex with you.

Tired Hiker
wink

silver_tears
oh whoa is me........i must have missed out whistle on alot......

Tired Hiker
roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh Silver.

silver_tears
angel.....im gonna go off and kill myself now since i missed out on the sex god that we know as TH wink

Tired Hiker
Happens all the time.

Tired Hiker
It's tough being me.

silver_tears
*decides to live and found someone else* wink

silver_tears
i bet it is what with all the mobs of chicks diving at you and ripping off their clothes in front of you roll eyes (sarcastic) but seriously u know us gals luv you stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
And I love all you gals! wink But I like to think of you all as Forum Beauties, not gals. smile

silver_tears
wow Th you sure have a way with words http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif

LindsIsTightK
sad Once Preston gets a g/f we will hardly ever see him around here anymore.....................

silver_tears
oh and i love your name too big grin

Tired Hiker
Once I get a girlfriend she better not get jealous of how often I'm on KMC forums with you ladies or I'll have to get rid of her.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/death.gif Know what I mean? wink

silver_tears
*evil thoughts* can i help angel

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I'll hold her while you stab her in the head!

silver_tears
agreed devil

Tired Hiker
evil face laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.