kiss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
kiss was a good band when i was 5 but when i was 8 i relized.......
they sucked and it was just a bad idea for them to take off there makeup i mean geene is scary with the makeup but without it hes just a creepy jewish man sad

julibug
Kiss had some really good songs. "I wanna rock'n'roll all night...and party every day!" & "Beth, I hear ya callin', oh Beth, what can I do?!"

Mujaffa
they suck

grymlock
they were top in the late 70's and early 80's.. i only like one song and that is detroit rock city

cheers!!

mechmoggy
They fill me full of 80's big hair/bad outfit fear. eek!

loserib
they are bad ass live i seen them a few years ago with ted nugent kiss have a great live show that not many can top

julibug
laughing out loud

finti
Kiss was good, should have called it a day now cause how many times have they had a farewell tour? But they were awesome in the late 70`s

cermiestar
kiss were SOOOOOO cool.....in their prime stick out tongue

Lord_Andres
well they made a GREAT pc gamesmile

Lames.s.
No offence to anyone who may be, but one look at the pic above and you would swear they were all gay.

ragesRemorse
Kiss went from GREAT to good back to GREAT. I mean maybe there image isnt always that great, but there music speaks for itself. I have liked every kiss album, except for phsyco circus. Circus sucked ass and made there geriatric age very apparent. They still deserve music king respect. Kiss alive I, II and III are all great some of the best rock and roll tunes, not to mention there solo albums.

el_barto
one sec i just have to say this but the guy on the far left on the pic looks like david spade with black hair

el_barto
but is still agree they had some good songs

ragesRemorse
yeah there countless triple platinum records agree with you aswell

loserib
so would their live show

Lames.s.
One of them may pass away on stage during a performance though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.