post here your xmen art

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ontplof
hello!

I'm new here so let me take this oppertunity to introduce myself.
I'm a 19 years old boy from Holland (so forgive me if I make any mistakes in this language embarrasment )
When I was about 9 years old I read a couple of the xmen comics. But it only were a few, but the xmen "cartoon"serie was my favorite tv serie Since uhh I don't know.... 2 years I re-started reading the xmen comic and I think i'm beginning to become a fan roll eyes (sarcastic) .
I like drawing a lot. And therefor I have made a couple drawings of the xmen. Hope you like it!
I have made photos of the drawings with a digital camera, but the drawing of Storm I made with my webcam, so the quality is a little poor wink but I post it anyway roll eyes (sarcastic)

1)Phoenix

ontplof
2)Dark Phoenix (this is my favourite, I drew this one for my best friend):

ontplof
3)Rogue (I drew this one for the girlfriend of my best friend):

ontplof
4)(made with webcam, so: poor quality...) Storm ( I drew this one for my boyfriend..eek! BOYfriend?? Yes, boyfriend. Got a problem with that? roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Kes
Cool big grin

ontplof
thnx! smile

here 's one of Storm with better quality:

gambit88
those are really good

RogueRocks
they are so cool! i have like 3 pictures of rogue that I drew but I dont know how to put it here. i' m a newbie lol

kohl
those are pretty good.

Paola
eek!
great!!!!

bester
wow! i dont have... hehe!!! rolling on floor laughing

my cyclops picture below...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.