Soul Calibur II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total metalhead
i just bought this game and its frickin brilliant! graphics are sweet and theres loads of characters and weapons. its definitely the BEST fighting game

Blissbo
I got this game about 3 weeks ago and played it straight for about 2 days but now its just gathering dust. It was fun but god did it get old fast. I got the XBOX version with Spawn who rocks. I would like to try out Link on the gamecube but its going to be as a rental not a purchase.

ragesRemorse
I wouldnt go any where near saying this game is the greatest fighting game ever. I agree with Blissbo it was fun for about the first week,even shorter for me. It got real old real fast. I thought the gameplay felt incomplete. The controll and response time was so slow. It felt clunky. I wouldnt say its one of the worst though. GOD knows that has to go with dead or alive 2, well there are far worst, but none that exist anymore. That graphics were great, but thats the best i can say for it. Give me some tekken4 or deadly alliance any day

total metalhead
oh yeah forgot about MK Deadly Alliance....i prefer the older tekken games though. i still think SCII is brilliant though

ragesRemorse
it's deffaintly entertaining. Worth a play for any gamer

slayer
It's a kick-ass game!

total metalhead
has anyone played it on all 3 consoles?

ragesRemorse
yeah, it deffaintly sucks on gamecube. This is just because of the controller. I think the gamecube controller makes all fighting games awkward. Of course the graphics are smoother on the xbox,but it lacks the percise and extreme comfortability of the PS2 controller. The Xbox version is still the best just because of spawn. I mean who wants to play as the balding character from tekken? That was the fighter i always avoided to play as.

slayer
I only use the girls and Yoshimtsu.

LilMimister006
gamecube versions cool (LINK!! lol big grin)....sooo many guyss :drool:..er great game great game, so fun smile..dont own it yet tho, my friend brought it over so we could play it, its funfun! i gotta get it once i get more money

J_To_The_P
It looks like Namco added the DOA girls "effect" to Taki, her boobs were ridiculasly huge. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LilMimister006
gee now i wonder why you would take such a notice jp roll eyes (sarcastic)

J_To_The_P
Well when Weapon Master Mode makes you fight her 20+ times and she keeps doing her hurricanranna, and getting on your shoulders, and the camera is SO nice. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LilMimister006
sick

J_To_The_P
Yea, reminds me of when I had Smackdown! 3, and the camera always made Trish Stratus' boobs come in the screen, cuz when you do a special the camera shows it, and she decided to walk HALF-Way in, and make me get my ass kicked when they get up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LilMimister006
*sighs* MEN! lol stick out tongue

J_To_The_P
Okay, I'm sorry if MEN made the camera. stick out tongue

LilMimister006
*sighs again* why cant we have any good shots of the guys in the game?? roll eyes (sarcastic) angel

J_To_The_P
Why can't we have any girls in games like the girls in real life, tired of these annoyingly thin girls in games. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LilMimister006

J_To_The_P
Wait for Mystical Fantasy... devil

LilMimister006
dun dun dunnnn....lol thas gonna be interesting roll eyes (sarcastic) smile

J_To_The_P
Yea well, I'm gonna be in it, and *gasp* BUFF AND HURT PEOPLE! stick out tongue

LilMimister006
woohoo funfunfun!!! lol big grin

J_To_The_P
No but it's gonna be CRAZY! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUY IT ALL OF YOU!

LilMimister006
yes yes all ya'll buy mystical fantasy!!! lol big grin

J_To_The_P
Since it's the SEQUAL to Mimi's story! stick out tongue

LilMimister006
sii my story which i must find time to complete!!! lol NEED VACATION...NOW!! CHRISTMAS IS GOOD!! big grin

J_To_The_P
I've got to somehow write Mystical Fantasy, to collide with Mimi's story's ending, and finish my Trilogy of Resident Evil stories by next August.

LilMimister006
ah icic..your resident evil stories are good tho big grin

J_To_The_P
Get a job and life. embarrasment stick out tongue

LilMimister006
who are we talking about this time? stick out tongue

J_To_The_P
I dunno who. embarrasment stick out tongue

LilMimister006
i is confuzzled stick out tongue

J_To_The_P
Good! stick out tongue

LilMimister006
darn sad

J_To_The_P
ninja *smacks mimi with paper and disappears*

LilMimister006
ahh the return of the ninja!! *imitates ninja* woooiiiii!!!! *falls* ...owie sad stick out tongue

J_To_The_P
<.< >.> *Mocks Snake in Metal Gear Solid 2, and stuffs Mimi in a locker*

LilMimister006
ahah the funny part about that is..coz of my size, i actually CAN fit into lockers (yes i've tried and had quite a lotta fun too roll eyes (sarcastic)

J_To_The_P
ninja *sneaks around like Solid Snake and puts people to sleep with M9 tranquilizer dart, sneaks up to Mods grouping room and leans back against door*

LilMimister006
ahaha stick out tongue (aww i gotta goez now..must continue sometime later..byebyee)

J_To_The_P
Bye bye Mimi! big grin

total metalhead
................why are two strange people having a totally random conversation which has nothin to do with...well...anything???

JToTheP
AHAAHAHAHAHA, I WAS SUCH A GEEK!!!!! eek! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.