The world thru rose colored lens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
cool
What kind of sunglasses do you have?

Gundark
Boy, this topic is wide open for finti....

I have little oval mirror lenses with silver frames. I only wear silver or white gold jewelry, hence the frame color. They are totally KEWL !!!!http://www.themelee.com/smilies/s/otn/glasses/165.gif

LanceWindu
I have black wrap-around sunglasses with black lenses.

Ratcat
Mine are prescription lenses, being practically blind in my left eye. There just normal black metal frames with a black/red lenses that tend to highlight the red/purple end of the spectrum, especially in hair dyes on peoples hair...

In fact you can see them in this picture.

But then you've already seen them...

And Tex, that is definatly a burger, NOT a donut!!!

Edna Witch
Mine are just cheapo ones. But they just happen to be the best pair I ever bought. Only cost me three quid. They have black lenses and are sort of rectagular with thick black frames. Hmmm, doesn't really sound the same in words. Wish I had a pic. Oh well!

Ratcat
But even if you did, you wouldn't post it would ya... laughing out loud

Edna Witch
Well Imight do becaue when wearing my sunglasses you can't see some of my face can you! Well if I get hold of a photo then I will post it for the puposes of seeing my sunnies of course!

Ratcat
Drafts memo for Ush.

"Take pictures whilst Elle is wearing her shades..."

Ushgarak
Understood. I'll have to see her again beofre we lose the sun.

Shades are actually an important fact of life for me, as I have a light sensitivity problem. My current pair is rather nice and was 'acquired' from a friend a few years back.

Edna Witch
Makes mental note to forget shades on her next visit to see Ush!

Ushgarak
Hey, you looked really nice in those shades you know...

Texas
Let me brag. I just started wearing glasses recently and with my glasses, I was able to receive prescription sun glasses 25% off, so I got some dark green tinted Armani frames. I look like a movie star in them cool ............I thought I'd never see the infamous doughnut picture again, thanks RC. I chuckle every time I see it. big grin

Raz
Mine also are a prescription pair, with a reddish/brownish tint.

LanceWindu
I need to get me a pair of prescription sunglasses. Whenever I take of my glasses I feel really blind.

finti
big grin you all know whats comming its that Canadian dude that no one heard of since..

"I wear my sunglasses at night. So I can so I can
Watch you weave then breathe your story lines
And I wear my sunglasses at night. So I can so I can
Keep track of the visions in my eyes."

About sunglasses I have a pair called Geo I wore them in one of the pictures I sent under the topic Pictures of Finti.

King Jedi
I don't own a pair because it's very rarely that you need them,living here. But I do have a wide variety of umbrellas. cool

Edna Witch
Ah yes I too have a rather large collection of brollies! I used to leave one at school, one at work, one in my room and one in my car plus always one in my bag so that everywhere I went, I would always have one to hand!

LanceWindu
Since I live in Nevada, USA I don't really need an umbrella. When it does rain once every two months I like to stand in the rain cause it is so rare.

Texas
I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feeling
I'm happy again

I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
'Cause the sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love

Finti, eat your heart out!!!!big grin

Ratcat
An all time classic!

Dim
Yeah, I haven't had an umbrella since 1994...

As for glasses. I just bought another pair of cheapos. A pair of pale leopard print Fossil sunglasses with rose lens...kind of trendy but good glasses.

Ratcat
You, you, you slave to fashion, you! laughing out loud

keokiswahine
I now use plain ole clip-ons over my glasses. The wraparound over the glasses pair keeps breaking; plastic hinges.

Dim
I"m not a slave to fashion!!! I'M CHEAP! laughing out loud

finti
he he I`ll leave this one alone as well evil face

Edna Witch
Passes Dim a glass of home brewed beer.

Here's to being cheep! wink

Ratcat
And the news there is???

Dim
Oh shuddup stick out tongue
*sits back and enjoys her beer*

LanceWindu
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

finti
Dim is cheap Edna is cheep(fast fingers) big grin well well what can a man say. We are talking material thing here right? big grin

Ratcat
Beer???

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Too bad I can't join in on the beers. I'm underage.

Ratcat
I think I had enough beer last night....

I thought she hated beer? confused

LanceWindu
I don't really know about other peoples drinking habits, so I don't know if she drinks or not.

Ratcat
Oh she drinks, definately! But I thought beer was a no no...

Oh well, guess it's not THAT important.

queeq
I'd like to join the beer party, if I may. wink

I have to pairs of wrap-arounds. I use one for in my car and one at home, so I can leave theo ther in the car. I tend to forgetting them otherwise.

One wrap-around has black frames, broke once, was fixed and never broke ever since. The lenses were never that great and then the cracked because of extensive heat in the car. So I bought another pair. Polaroids this time, but they didn't have dark frames, so they are silver. Lenses are grey.
Recently I had the dark frames fitted with new lenses again, brown as they were, and I wear them most of them time now. They go better with my glasses.

finti
hmm beer!!!!! smile

queeq
Indeed. big grin

Ratcat
Beer Bad!

Dim
You're right RC, I don't usually like beer..but Edna's brew is different stuff altogether.

Ratcat
Phew! Thought i'D SLIPPED INTO AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE THERE FOR A MINUTES

King Jedi
Does everyone here drink?

RC that was a good Buffy impression when you said "Beer bad". smile

Ushgarak
I don't.

Ratcat
Thanks KJ! big grin I did wonder if anyone would get it...

LanceWindu
I don't drink.

queeq
I didn't know Edna was a beer brewer??? All this and brains too? Ush is a lucky man.

King Jedi
I don't drink either. For the other non-drinkers - do you get strange looks from people when you say you don't drink?

I get the usual comments like "You don't drink! Are you religious or something?" and one guy in a pub said that I didn't drink so I didn't have to buy anyone else one.

RC I've watched that eason of Buffy about 5 times because it's the best yet.

queeq
I don't mind it. I rarely drink anywhere else but at home anyway.'If I'm somehwere else, I'm usually driving. No drinks for me then

King Jedi
I just think it's weird that if you don't drink and go off your head on it then you're looked at as weird.

phinney6
I Drink cool-aid

King Jedi
What's that?

Dim
It's yummy goodness big grin

King Jedi
Alcoholic yummy goodness? smokin'

Ratcat
I think it's one of those fashionsports drinks like gatorade.

jedi212guy
I don't drink and I go to college. I get REALLY weird looks when I say I don't. They are totally shocked.

Ratcat
I drink occationally, and it either gets me into trouble or I end up looking like this...
http://www.btinternet.com/~episode2uk/forumstuff/rcandmand.jpg
(I'm the one on the LEFT btw....)

LanceWindu
Kool-Aid is a non-carbonated fruit flavored powder drink mixed with water and forms a sweet drink.

Ushgarak
I probably would get strange looks if I was ever in a pub situation.

Texas
I'm only 20, I wont be able to drink until next year, legally that is evil face..................I like to eat Kool-aid, right out the packet, it turns your finger funny colours. smile

Ratcat
US beer laws suck. First time we went to the US Mandy couldn't drink os she was only 19.

finti
I was 17 when I lived in Arkansas but we had no problems getting booze, we just bribed the clerckbig grin . I lived in a dry county so we had to travell some miles for the good stuff. But for $10 he was eager to sell to us whatever we wanted, I had to have imported beer(Heineken) cuz US beer SUCKS.
If you dont drink well thats your choise, me I love a beer and I love to go to the pub.

Ratcat
Not big on pubs and bars as such. Much rather be at a party or at a restaurant.

queeq
So how's the hot chick next to the drunkard on that pic, RC?

Ratcat
That would be my wife. big grin

finti
pub, party, restaurants whatever as long as we can have good time. And a ton of beer big grin

Ratcat
Beer Bad! Barcardi Good!

queeq
Mandy is sweating a lot there. But who wouldn't with a drunk partner like that. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Queeq, put your glasses on, no sweat there.

queeq
Oh I see.

Ratcat
No, don't think you do...

Rather a rude thing to say about someones wife, but we can take it... big grin

queeq
It's a party right? With dancing and stuff?
*tries to save his butt*

Ratcat
No dancing, there were errr, other passtimes to keep us busy...

queeq
Ah. I don't think I wanna know.

Ratcat
Well, the was Karoke (sp??), which was hilarious to watch but I did not join in this time.

What on Earth were YOU thinking???

queeq
Actually, that was EXACTLY was I was thinking. eek!

Ratcat
Well, that's OK then... big grin

queeq
Well, not really.

Ratcat
Hey, I didn't inhale!!! laughing out loud

Dim
Maybe he wants to be president some day ..hehehehe

finti
dont seem to hard to be president of the USA either you are a womanizer or you are a barbeque king. big grin

Ushgarak
Doesn't quite seem to fit Gerald Ford...

finti
ok moron will do to then

Ushgarak
Well, I couldn't possibly comment...

Texas
Gerald Ford is way kewl, he was on The Simpsons laughing out loud

Dim
It does seem like we like to have Yahoo presidents doesn't it... Apparently if a man looks like he scratches himself often we like him more.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Jedi
Well if that's true, then make way for you're new President! big grin

Ratcat
But could GWB find it to scratch it? He seems to have a big problem with knowing where things are...

Texas
He knows where Texas is big grin

finti
I wouldnt count on it, he still thinks he is in Texas
My name is Zeb McCahan and where is my horse?
Man you yanks got a mumbeling weirdo running your country. big grin

Texas
What else is new? big grin

finti
Clinton was way cool, at least something happened in the WH when he was there. big grin

King Jedi
And he was smart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.