Uk People, Listen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dave123
jonathon woss says that he has an EXCLUSIVE clip from the matwix wevolutions!!!!!! CHANNEL 1 (I THINK)

EXCLUSIVE

JKozzy
WHERE! AND SEND ME THE TAPE. OR NO UPLOAD OF MTV OR HBO FOR YOU!

dave123
i cant sad

someone may tape it though......?

sith_darth_jay
if it's true... i wanna live in london!!!!!!!!!! sad

dave123
no, u dont big grin

he probably means exclusive as in: not in a trailer, so u may have seen it b4, but i hope its nnnnnnnneeeewwww

raynor
GIMME! mad mad

JKozzy
"Grass is always greener on the other side..." - Burly

sith_darth_jay
yeah, i think i don't (live in london), but if it's a new clip, i wanna see it!!!!!!!!

JKozzy
Screw these clips, I WANT THE MOVIE! 7 DAYS!

sith_darth_jay
only a week left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah eek!

audioheem
I doubt it'll be EXCLUSIVE. I heard him say that but we've seen a lot on here so don't get your hopes up.

dave123
my hopes are through the roof, atm big grin

audioheem
OH MY GOD ITS NEW FOOTAGE!!!

dave123
YOU DARE DOUBT ME???????

dave123
notice how his eyes bleed more as he starts blowing them up??

audioheem
DID ANYONE SEE THAT? I'll summarize..

It was that scene where Neo and Trinity are in the Logos flying and she says "If you tell we'll make I'll believe you..." Then he says, "We'll make it... we have to." But remember how he wasn't wearing the blindfold in one part and he was in the other? Well... he WAS, in both bits. Then it scanned over these HUGE machine beast-ships which open to let out smaller cannons, which all fired a sentinal. There were miles of these... All the sentinals then raced towards the Logos (which we've seen)... and Neo put his hand out and one exploded... slightly new but it was COOOOOOOOOL!

sith_darth_jay
OMG....... why oh why i can't see it? embarrasment

Ice_Lightningo3
Yeah, i just saw it. I guess now we've seen where the sentinels come from....Possibly...

audioheem
Was that some sort of birth... or just a storage tank for them?

dave123
storage tank, porbably

dave123
a 'missile launcher' sort of thing

audioheem
I concur.

Ice_Lightningo3
So who's got tickets to the first showing at 2pm next Wednesday...I know I have big grin

dave123
not me sad

audioheem
I DO!!!

forumcrew
its like a machine battle ship i think

Korri
wil it be wepeated on satuday? erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.