REX's Game - Lugeroth vs. Terran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Thajkon has been gathering Dark Jedi to put his plans into motion. Lugeroth has no idea what those plans are, as nobody has gotten the chance to listen, but you are sure Terran has heard them a million times over. She's not talking, but that's not why you're fighting. Planning on giving each other pointers, Terran and Lugeroth go at it.

POINT SYSTEM:

First to 5 wins, but you must win by a full two points, or it will go to a higher scoring. For example, the fight could go to a 12-10 win rather than a 5-3 win.

Also, I will not give points for bantering, including talking and doing "light swings" and the like, i.e. moves that will not very likely hit home. You must make a focused and thought-out move that may harm your opponent or force your opponent to retreat.

ANALYSIS: Lugeroth is quite skilled with a blade, but a little slower due to his injuries from battles long past. He fights with a rapier rather than a lightsaber, having destroyed his years ago, and letting his ex-mentor's lightsaber hang from his belt loosely. Terran is not too much of a fighter, though she can hold her own.

Terran goes first as attacker.

Terran to attack, Lugeroth to defend

Terran charges forward, aiming an overhead blow at you, but at the last moment she changes direction and swipes at your upper leg.

llehctim
i jump grab her shoulders and flip over her using her as support

Captain REX
That is not a good idea! That would be something to do if you knew she was going for the legs in the first place! The feint gives you absolutely no time to do that, and you must leap backwards to avoid losing anything.

Lugeroth - 0 Terran - 1

Lugeroth to attack, Terran to defend

llehctim
i rush at her using force speed when im close to her i dodge left and then spin and kick her in the back

Captain REX
You nearly cut her in half! She leaps straight up...

Lugeroth - 1 Terran - 1

Terran to attack, Lugeroth to defend

As she comes down, she lands on your right and jabs for your ribs.

llehctim
i roll to my left and lift my sword to parry if she follows

Captain REX
Your roll is good, and you nearly knock her blade from her grip as you parry. You have plenty of room to perform you attack.

Lugeroth - 2 Terran - 1

Lugeroth to attack, Terran to defend

llehctim
i want to do i force jump at her and attack from the air

Captain REX
(Be a little more precise...attacking from the air could be anything...)

llehctim
I aim a downward strike at her saber arm's collar bone

Captain REX
You land, but she has strafed to the side. She grunts and frowns, but now that you are on the ground, it leaves your back exposed.

Lugeroth - 2 Terran - 2

Terran makes a hard swipe at your spine.

llehctim
i brace my rapier over my spine to block the blade and mule kick her

Captain REX
The blow is blocked and the kick hits her shin, sending her to the ground.

Lugeroth - 3 Terran - 2

Lugeroth to attack, Terran to defend.

llehctim
i lunge and aim for her midsection while powering my rapier

Captain REX
She rolls away, but the rapier gashes into her side, causing a slight cut.

Lugeroth - 4 Terran - 2

Match point to Lugeroth. If you win this round, you win the fight.

Terran jumps up, crying out as your rapier cut pains her. She charges at you and tries to force your rapier out of position with a powerful strike, and then she jump kicks at your stomach.

llehctim
i want to parry her attack with my rapier and then using my power attack on my left arm i want to punch her foot when it rushs at me

Captain REX
Her blow is strong and knocks your rapier from your hands, but your punch sends her to the ground again, having knocked her off balance.

Lugeroth - 5 Terran - 2

If this were in real combat, Terran would be missing a limb. But, as it is only training, it is done!

llehctim
i go up and put my hand on the cut i gave her and use force heal

Captain REX
She recoils at the fact that you are touching her wound, but she doesn't resist. It takes some effort, but you can do a little healing.

You may return to the game thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.