Hermione/Emma Watson fans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qwerty1
There has been a lot of attention paid to those people who don't like Hermione and/or Emma Watson, let's hear from the people who DO like her!

its_magic
yeah i reckon she rocks when i first came to this forum everyone liked her now there all haters whats going on???

qwerty1
Good call magic, it seems like we find ourselves surrounded by Emma Watson haters all the sudden. ???? I don't know her but I've seen her on interviews and she seems nice to me! I think maybe she talks a lot when she's nervous - maybe that's why people think she's pushy.

StrgzrCndyPixie
im not a fan but i definatly do not hate her

XxSamanthaxX
She seems cool to me. Most ppl who dislike her are jealous, cuz of her fame, and she gets to hang around with the guy stars in HP. She seems an all around good kid. Some ppl just have badtast wink

StrgzrCndyPixie
and bad attitude stick out tongue

XxSamanthaxX
lol that too. Most people are just too judgemental. They just dislike people for the sake of disliking something new. They like to diss people, and have nothing better to do.

qwerty1
At least there are a few of us who don't think she's so bad. smile I would really miss her and Rupert most, I think, if they left - probably even more than Dan.

What about you guys? Who would you miss most, if they quit before the 7th movie?

Danistar
I do like Emma Watson!!!!
She's really good little actress. I hope she'll act in other movies, when they finish Harry Potter. roll eyes (sarcastic) rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Dracos_vanilla
I love Hermione's character, and I like Emma

airangel429
i love her character. i think she plays hermoine well!

XxSamanthaxX
I'd miss her too, you grow accustomed and used to the way they play their roles. That's why I hope when they're up to like the 4th or 5th movie they don't switch the actors because they'll be getting too old for the parts. I hope they can still make them look young. smile

Danistar
But the characters grow up in the books. So, the actors aren't too old for the films!

XxSamanthaxX
it's just that, the kids who are playing these parts grow up quicker then the movies are made. By the time the 7th book comes out, we're gonna have a 22 year old Harry Potter. wink

Schizo_n_me
Yeah that'd be weird. But for some reason actors never look as old as they really are. Like in a lot of movies about teens and crud the actors are way older than the characters. Well not way older but you know smile

qwerty1
So far they have been shooting a movie a year - so it's worked pretty good I think. (Though kids must grow up faster in England - they look about 4 years older in the second one, than in the first!) I've heard rumors that they might shoot 4 and 5 together, then 6 and 7 together. That would work pretty well I think.

Aimz Radcliffe
soz ppl...don't argue wif me i no i shouldn't have cum in hean...i h8 her

XxSamanthaxX
Yea, Tom doesn't look 12 by any means. He looked 11 in the first movie but now... he looks his age. Same with Rupert. Dan and Emma can pull it off though.

emma watson will be hot in a couple years

azyne
Couple of years? She's hot already.

Yeah, Emma's cool. She seems a tad bratty in her interviews, and she can't act perfectly, but her hairstyles and sense of fashion rock.

It'd be so weird if the trio left...even tho they're not all great actors, they're titled "H/R/H."

Lyn
Hey all!! *waves*

I don't visit this forum heaps because although I LOVE HP ((Not as much as SW obviously)) =P...there is always some kind of hate thread dedicated to Hermione or Emma. I love the character of Hermione and frankly I think Emma suits the role perfectly.

XxSamanthaxX: You're right, people are just too judgemental.

And to all those who said they hope for the actors to continue...I agree!!

StrgzrCndyPixie
yep

witchychiky
wacko GAY ALL OF U PEOPLE I'M NOT SAYING ANY MORE THOUGH

ghosts
I think that Emma is very good actress.I just learn English but I can understand everything,she articulates very well so I like HP films because of her ,too.
thumb up yes cool

onceasalways
Ghosts- what an interesting point! She DOES articulate extremely well - - it must be very easy to understand!

Wish there was a spanish character like her when I was forced to take spanish.. snobby over-articulation would come in very handy! smile

Phoenix
There is now an official thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.