Buffy, Ash Vs. Jason, Freddy: Make comment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElmStreetFan01
How thinks I should start on this.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Ash takes boomstick, kills buffy in matter of seconds, then ash points his boomstick at Freddy and BOOM he's gone, (freddy will return 3 years later), last left is Jason, Ash point boomstick at Jason and o crap he's out of ammo, Jason is about to kill Ash when all of a sudden, Hannibal Lecter jumps out of no where and starts biting Jasons brain....jason falls in pain and Lecter stabs his heart, cuts him open and eats his heart....Ash is amazed....then Ash has a heart attack and dies....Lecter begins to laugh when all of a sudden Leprechaun jumps out of no where and sticks a bomb up Lecters ass and BOOM he's gone...then chucky comes...o crap wtf is going on....Lep vs Chucky.....Leps kicks his ass...now chucky is gone....Lep gets in his Benz and Starts driving when all of a sudden on the freeway Mike Myers jumps on top of the car and BOOM CAR CRASH!!! Lep dies and Myers is happy....when all of a sudden KABOOM Pinhead comes out from underground...Myers stairs....Pinhead takes out chains and Myers is gone....Pinhead start walking and thinking that he's a pimp when all of a sudden AHHHHHHHHH its Leatherface!!! he start running with chainsaw and luckly kills Pinhead!!!!! Now leatherface is acting like an idiot. He's happy swining his chainsaw around...dancing with his chainsaw....when all of a sudden Leatherface has a stroke and dies....then the kids from south part come and say "OMG THEY KILLED LEATHY" "YOU BASTARDS"!!!!

i think thats how it would end. lol

ElmStreetFan01
oh shit

h0ck3yh0rr0r
exactly lol

ElmStreetFan01
lol

h0ck3yh0rr0r
either way they all die lol

ElmStreetFan01
lol

h0ck3yh0rr0r
once again lol

ElmStreetFan01
Hey I',m Watching New Nightmare right now and I'm think of making a remake of New Nightmare you interested?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hmm ill think about it but i might not. im not very interested with the noes movies. they were good but never really got into them. ill think about it. smile

ElmStreetFan01
k

Dark princess
BUFFY RULES

Stormy Day
Please dont sad

dark1365
Then suddenly, a Predator climbs up and fires a Railgun at Jasn, who falls down, gets up agin, swinging big machete.

Sarah_Angel666
I think during all that action... a Nuke comes and blows up the hole world.

dark1365
Too cheap. Waste of U.S. tax payer's hardware. Maybe Scream and Ringwraith Witch king compliment each other on fine black cloaks, then start whaling away with Morgul blade and the reaver, whatever it's called.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.