OMG Please some one kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
this is the worst assingment i have ever gotten read three stories in this stupid ass english book and then answer the way to many fuuckin questions about it can sumone either kill me or do it for me cause i want to jsut sit on my as all night and post but nnoooooo i got to do stupid ass homework for the first time this year mad mad mad

pablo007
Not bad ass mine, listening to radio news station and typing out the details.

lil bitchiness
Hey..i found out today that my asigment got extended!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin!!!! WOOHOO!!

oh, and i feel for you deNiro...sad *hugs de niro*

Sylvannas
Well...which stories do you have questions about...I may be able to answer a few because I'm idle for the time being.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, DeNiro, use us as your resources! I graduated high school years ago and college so I'm a smart guy, contrary to popular belief!

silver_tears
sure you are TH whistle

finti
you just saw Matrix huh?, well thats a common feeling people get watching that flick.

LanceWindu
Boohoo DeNiro, do your work and don't complain.

mechmoggy
At least your homework HAS questions, one of my current Uni assignments is a case study, which I have to read and make a report on.

With no objectives, its a little hard to know which angle to take on it. confused

slayer
I feel for u deniro i had 2 do that at school 2day on Valcanos *yawns*

slayer
And right now i'm doing a project on my favourite actors. The easy thing is i'm just cutting and pasting the info! MWAHAHA!

mechmoggy
"Plagarism will be punished" is stamped all over our assignments, thats why we have to add Harvard style references and bibliography's to all work submitted.

They must have some poor dude just checking peoples references all day! eek!

slayer
No I cut out the boring bits afterwards i'm just gonna say i got it from a website with similar info. naughty me! *grins*

slayer
i forgot 2 do what u wanted me 2 i better get out my machete now this won't hurt much after a few seconds *picks up machete and stabs de through the neck* there u go big grin

DeNiro
but it is so much more fun the actully doing it so i decided to whine till 11 oclock then start it and not get done till 1 am so i wish i could have just stayed on KMC all not but today i got no home work like usall so i will be eating count chacula all day and posting

drunk_nazgul
I finished my homework at school... now all I gotta do is draw a title page for science. I kinda like reports... they've brought up my self esteem because I do so well...

Ness
how do you think i fill im in home school i gust cant not turn in my work you all can

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.