Reality Shows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
What reality shows are playing in your country ?

In Mexico there's only 2:

Fear Factor: Mexico
Big Brother VIP 2

lil bitchiness
Big Brother....craporama
Wife swop....
Fear factor probably
pop idol - the geekyness of earth
and probably many many more, but i cant remember....

BingaBonga
god, too may.... one is Survivor; Pearl Islands, i'll let the others do the honors, but Survivor is still cool to me... pirate pirate

dave123
i dont care whats on here, they're all crap

BingaBonga
heh, most of them are...

Tired Hiker
The only reality show I like is Wild Boyz and Viva La Bam.

BackFire
Reality shows suck, they should all be cancelled.

Tired Hiker
Except for Viva La Bam and Wild Boyz. I think they are reality shows anyway. Best shows.

BackFire
Never heard of them. I can't be expected to memorize all 249039768 reality shows currently on TV

Tired Hiker
Backfire, it's the Jackass guys. They split them up and have two new shows, totally milking off their noteriety but they are both hits!

BackFire
Oh.

BingaBonga
it's just that like survivor started them all, and now others came and made survivor look bad, so you know they should back off.

LanceWindu
I'm watching the season finale of the Joe Schmo Show right now.

Tired Hiker
Oh is right. You should have seen Chris Pontius and Steve-O playing catch with a raw turkey surrounded by a bunch of hyenas.

KidRock
the joe shmo show rules im watching the finale now to

LanceWindu
Viva La Bam!

Tired Hiker
Viva La Bam rocks. That guy can do whatever he wants and no one can stop him.

LanceWindu
I love how Ape kicked the wall on the season priemere.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, that was classic, I love how Phil never got mad even when they destroyed his beloved van.

LanceWindu
Because he got a new SUV.

Tired Hiker
True, but he didn't know it was coming, then agian . . . you never know.

LanceWindu
True...

I loved the remote control hydrolics on the van.

BackFire
I wasn't a fan of Jackass, so I doubt I'll like their new show very much.

LanceWindu
Their 2 new shows actually...

Wildboyz and Viva La Bam.

I don't like Wildboyz, but I loved the Bam Margera skits in Jackass, so I love Viva La Bam.

Tired Hiker
If you didn't like Jackass then you will hate these new shows. That's for sure. Stay clear Bf.

LanceWindu
Bam kicks ass...Why did they have to split Jackass apart though?

Tired Hiker
because knocksville got all the credit for Jackass when Bam and his posse were doing it long before. All the guys in Viva La Bam were in CKY 2000, I think it was called, way before Jackass. It mostly consisted of skateboarding and pranks and stunts.

Tired Hiker
Bam never really liked Knocksville.

LanceWindu
Yeah, I guess...

Knoxville went all Hollywood too, * coughMIBIIcough *

But I'd like Viva La Bam to also have Preston Lacy, and Wee Man, along with Steve-O.

Tired Hiker
All three of those guys came aboard with Knocksville and Pontius. It would be more likely you would see them on Wild Boyz.

LindsIsTightK
Survivor, Big Brother, Fear Factor, Joe Millionaire, Temptation Island, Newlyweds, The Real World, Road Rules, Rich Grils, Sorority Life, Fraternity Life, Camp Jim.................

If I named all the reality shows playing here it would be up in the hundreds. There are a bunch of others stuck in my mind, I just can't remember what they are called.

grymlock
survivor, amazing race and fear factor .....

cheers mate!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.