Vacation Diasters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
Vacation diasters... anyone? Well i have. I went to disney world in florida and i sick off of eating doughnuts for breakfast and having "hawaiian noodles" (i was 7), and then i gave it to my parents too, very bad vacation... Ended up having to drive an hour to go to a doctor and get very bad tasting medicine... When we finally got better, the last day, it was pouring down rain. I went on Space Mountain got even sicker, VERY BAD FAMILY VACATION... we haven't gone on a family vacation willingly since... my parents went to the bahamas.. and left me here, don't you love parents???? mad mad mad

Tired Hiker
I clogged a toilet in Ensenada, Mexico once. I flooded the bathroom and part of the lobby. laughing laughing

LanceWindu
I once went to a theme park and was sick on the drive there, I nevr got to ride anything.

BingaBonga
actually when we were in atlanta georgia, my mom broke the closet door.... LMAO at tired hiker

GroundedAgain
i went to minneapolis minnesota and dats like 8 hours away, and i was pukin all da way home. i'll let ya'll in on a lil secret------it wasn't da flu, and if ya know me u know wat i did da nite before

BingaBonga
great just great

must_kill_Santa
i went somewhere and did something that was bad but i dont remember

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.