kevin spacey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mindbugaling
so this is really cool:
i was searching through some of my dads old stuff from highschool when i came across his yearbook from chatsworth high, it dated 1970--something. i was flipping through the pages (because lets face it, those hairstyles are awesome!) when i came across a picture of a kid named KEVIN SPACEY!!! i asked my dad about it and he said that its the real kevin! my dad was in the drama department with him and i guess they were best friends, he also said that they like went out to lunch with eachother and stuff, i thought that was so cool!!! so soon after that i convinced my dad to right a letter to ol' kevin, and he did. we didnt get a reply back untill 6 months later! it read : dear steve, hows a going old buddy, i still have a picture on my bookshelf of us playing in west side story, man were those good times.....
-and stuff like that. i think its the COOLEST!!! because im the biggest kevin spacey fan!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance big grin roll eyes (sarcastic) wink smile big grin eek!
cool

LanceWindu
Cool...

el_barto
dude that is like a huge stroke of luck

Tired Hiker
Dude, Keven Spacey is my dad.

Tired Hiker
wink

LanceWindu
Mr. T is mine.

LindsIsTightK
Kevin Spacey is such an awesome actor. I think his acting skills are absolutely brilliant.

BackFire
I'm watching Se7en right now, he's great in that, as he is in all movie's he's in.

LindsIsTightK
Se7en is a disturbing movie. -shudders- But I still really liked it. I liked him the most in K-Pax.

BackFire
Se7en is brilliant.

julibug
Kevin Spacey as Dr. Evil. stick out tongue

Liked him in Pay It Forward.

Btw, shouldn't this thread be in the movie area in the actors/actresses section?

mindbugaling
THE USUAL SUSPECTS i think was his best performance

Capt_Fantastic
se7en is a brilliant movie...John Doe is one of my favorite movie characters

Tired Hiker
the head in the box

LindsIsTightK
Se7en was a very creepy movie, he was still brilliant in it though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.