CAUTION:One of the threads on this page looks like a REAL SPOILER,so DO NOT OPEN IT !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ITALIAN926
I think this is a good warning to keep at the top. Wish I had seen something like this.

JKozzy
More like, CAUTION! NEWBS ARE CAUSING DISSARAY! DON'T LISTEN TO THEMstick out tongue not you, the troublesome ones. Just make the official thread an official official one.

ITALIAN926
Im just thinking this title for this thread is a good warning to people until an admin fixes this problem. It should prevent a few from becoming victims... I sure as hell am :cry:

JKozzy
:'( I feel your pain.... *cries with italian*

EyeMakeMovies
just warnin ya... we're not sure if its real, but better safe than sorry

forumcrew
/bump keep it at top.. mods!! where are you!! mod for us

The Ones
THE DOCK IS BREACHED!!!!

finti
name the thread and we fix it

Ushgarak
It's the one Mech fixed. I see no reason to believe it more than others.

The Omega
USH> The press-showings have started, and that means spoilers MAY now be real. It's no proof, but it's possible.

ITALIAN926
Yea, we all may have learned a lesson from this, not to open any more spoilers bc if this ones not real, the next may very well be, so be careful.

tshirt
IF it was fixed, what does that mean? Was it deleted or something else? Does that mean any "spoilers" still out there are now known fakes? Believed to be fakes? Or we just don't know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.