...it was a perfectly legit thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fine i won't post the lyrics to the song but Divinci's notebook is a great acapella group who sing funny songs like that...you should check them out they're great...

...i was only giving an example of one of their songs jeez, it was as necassary as the next.

http://www.davincisnotebook.com/

finti
use your brain, even you know that was way out of line.
Dont push your luck

Evil Dead
It wasn't out of line.........this is a music discussion forum, those were lyrics to a song. There is a long thread in this forum devoted to nothing else except "post your favorite lyrics". I guess song lyrics are only acceptable if they are popular and the mods do not dislike them.

Sure.........those lyrics were stupid in my opinion........I don't believe I'll be checking out the song. They are rather childish and immature........but SOME people here like them. The song lyrics those few people like are no less important than what the majority of us like.

I do however you should have titled your thread, "Enormous Penis, the song by __________"..............not just wrote enormous penis as the title.

mechmoggy
It has nothing to do with how popular the song is or if us mods like it, its to do with keeping these boards clean for all ages to enjoy.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.