I'm Jealous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

N.Tonks
My best friend just got asked out for the second or third time no expression ...and my other friend got asked out a couple weeks ago http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif What about me? I've never been asked out by anyone... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

DemonicGambit
I'm sure someone will ask ya out I wouldn't worry much

LindsIsTightK
Well why don't you ask someone out? Doesn't always have to be the other way around wink

N.Tonks
I've tried that, but once I'm about ten feet away from the guy, I freak out and run away lol

Tired Hiker
Yeah, just do it.

LindsIsTightK
I admit it is a pretty scary thing, but I mean you don't really have anything to lose by doing so. You never know what could happen.

Tired Hiker
Yeah. And if he says no, kick him in the nuts.

LindsIsTightK
laughing out loud TH always has an answer

N.Tonks
laughing out loud

N.Tonks
I have been asked out by the kid I used to babysit (he's my age, just a complete idiot), but he doesn't count as a person...lol

N.Tonks
you can't spend an hour with him without being chased by a mob or a swarm of bees...

N.Tonks
...and his little brother has tried to kill me several times

DemonicGambit
Should I even ask why a mob or a swarm of bees would chase ya? huh

N.Tonks
...because two of his favorite things to do are piss off scary-looking teenagers and aggrivate bees...

slayer
lol! C'mon tonks go as k some hottie out. The force will be with u. rock

crazy_c
I know how you feel N.Tonks I never get asked out cept for this guy who used to steal my lunch when i was younger no

GambitsRogue
hey dont worry about it that one guy will ask you out just be patient

Capt_Fantastic
hey, wanna go out some time?

must_kill_Santa
dont worry my best mates goin out with my ex

belldandy
uuhh! that sucks MKS...
Tonks, como on! they will, just be patient... if u search it would be hard to found, it has to come by it self...
cheer up girl!! big grin

must_kill_Santa
its kool hesa not that nice i dont like him i sound such a **** ive bin out with him twice

belldandy
ow! then greate...
i hate when my friends attack my ex after a few days since i was with them... no miffed

N.Tonks
heh...I just found out at school today that my friend didn't really get asked out; the guy's sister was just playing a prank on him....now I feel sorry for my friend no

N.Tonks
hmmm...actually slayer asked me out on the dating game...does that count?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.