Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Gehenna
Kevin Smith fans know of this movie, so this really applies for those people:

I saw the sneak preview last weekend, and I must say, I've never laughed so much at a movie. Since this is the last film of the Jersey Saga, Kevin really had to go out with a bang, and he definately did. Just about every major character from Clerks, Mallrats, and Chasing Amy are thrown in the movie somewhere, and I got a real kick seeing them again. The movie is really nothing like any of the other movies, but is more like the Clerks Cartoon Show that aired on ABC a year ago, which works well for the overactive imagination of Jay. I can't help but feel sad that this is the last movie with Jay and Silent Bob, but then I remember, they're supposed to be doing an animated film big grin

King Jedi
I'm glad it's the last one as I'm getting a bit fed up with them. He should do more stuff like Chasing Amy.

LanceWindu
Also in J&SBSB there are many Star Wars actors. I think this movie is going to be awesome.

King Jedi
And one of Mark Hamils lines is "I'm the f***ing Jedi Master!". smokin'

Darth Gehenna
Actually it's "Don't f@%* with a Jedi master, son."

King Jedi
Well that's even better. laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Carrie Fisher guest stars as a nun.
Mark Hammil is so awesome.

King Jedi
There were rumors a while ago that he would be the villain in the next Indy film.

Dim
Somehow I don't see that happening..

I thought J&SB was pretty good...Shannon Elizabeth was great....she's damn goofy. Jay and Silent Bob keep getting funnier. You can't help but wonder is Jason Mewes is really that schitzed out in person. OH well..it's sad to see them go...just when Bob was starting to look so cute. *wipes a little tear away*

King Jedi
Bob = Cute? mmmm......interesting. Is it because he's the strong and silent type?

Dim
I don't know..he's just cute. laughing out loud

King Jedi
Fat men all over the world shout "Hooray!". smile

Dim
I made someone happy today laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
So much I should say, but then again maybe not.... laughing out loud

Dim
Say it then..

Jameous Woodshire
I sometimes look like KS if I havent shaved in a week. But I wear my hat the right way. "This will keep the sun out of your eyes."

LOL

I saw J&SB twice in a week. I havent done that sence the SE version of ANH! cool

Also J&SB might be back in Clerks the Animated Movie. Its either going to be set before Strikes Back, or during. If it's during then I dont think it will be as funny as if they were still popping their head in and out and hanging out infront of the store.

If you havent seen Clerks the Animated Series, get/rent it now! It is so funny and even better is the commentary that runs through the whole two disks. laughing out loud

"I wish you had gone for the guarenteed 13 shows, I would be rolling in bu-ku cash!" Jason

"Yeah, me too. Then you wouldnt have to borrow money from me all the time *itch!" Kevin

I was rolling through out both versions!

Ratcat
Nah, I don't wanna get shouted at by you again.

Dim
Pft..anyway..

Jay in love is a very scary thing..but they played it pretty cute.

All in all..not the best of Smith's movies so far..but it was good good time.

LanceWindu
I still need to see J&SB SB. Is it any good???

Jameous Woodshire
"Yes!" Jameous Woodshire
"The biggest in joke in Hollywood" Ebert
"Hahahahahahaha!" the people in the theater.

Anyway, if your a KS fan then you'll love it, if you havent seen Clerks and Chasing Amy, you wont get alot of the inside jokes and cameos. I'd also watch Mallrats and Dogma too, but Dogma really isn't too necessary. (but it's real funny)

My favorite KS in order:
Clerks
Chasing Amy
J&SBSB
Dogma
Mallrats

But they all have their points and it's real hard to choose what are the bottom three.

King Jedi
Mine would be
Chasing Amy
Mallrats
Dogma
Clerks

Raz
Great movie, and very funny!

Shame its the last one, 'cos this is the first J&SB movie I've seen!
I'll be sure to check out Mallrats and Chasing Amy.

Jameous Woodshire
You have to see Clerks (I just saw it screened last night again) and Dogma too. Dogma has the most screen time for J&SB untill Strike back. and Clerks is the first one.

I love all KS films so its hard to say what you should see first, but I'd just watch them in order of releace.
Clerks
Mallrats
Chasing Amy
Dogma

Then go back to see J&SB,SB and you'll get alot more of the inside jokes.

Randel and Dante the clerks from Clerks are awsome, and they have a great debate about ROTJ that had me rolling!
laughing out loud

eleveninches
J&SBSB was AWESOME.

WHere he goes down on carrie fisher laughing out loud

eleveninches
but i still need to see clerks, chasing amy and mallrats, as i havnt seen any of them yet sad

Stokely
This film had to be one of the crappiest films I've ever seen. A lot of gay humour and other boring attempts...ugh...

T.M
i agree possibly the biggest load of shit i have ever seen.

eleveninches
CLIT = Coalition for the Liberation of indiginous treedwellers.
LABIA = Liberate Apes Before Imprisoning Apes.

"The CLIT is not real"
"No, no. The clit's real alright. It's the female orgasm. Thats the myth"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.