Thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
I have my old posts added! So does everyone else it would seem. It's just like Christmas day but without the repeats on T.V. smokin'

Edna Witch
Haven't we all got all the posts we ever had anywhere anyway. A grand total from all three boards? I thought we had. Maybe I was mistaken.

LanceWindu
I only had a few posts on the old board so it didn't help me much.

Skull_crusher
What did the old boards look like?

Ratcat
Pretty much like this one to be honest.

Thous vBulletin is a mucg smoother inmplementation of the concept.

Dim
Yeah, it's weird..it's like we never left.

LanceWindu
I thought the boards were the same until I rememberd that the boards were moved.

Ratcat
Well yeah, but this is the third incarnation.

In the beginning there was eZboard, then came Ultimate Bulletin Board now we're on vBulletin.

keokiswahine
I dunno where we are most of the time. When Raz says we're moving, I just hang on to Edna and Ush, and end up here, wherever here is. big grin big grin big grin Now you understand why I'm always confused confused confused

finti
You wonder where here is Keo... hmm time for some lyrics again
"On the outskirts of nowhere
on the ringroad to somewhere
on the verge of indecision
I`ll always take the roundabout way"- Marillion (one of my fav band)

King Jedi
Is "Fish2 the lead singer with them?

Edna Witch
So where do you think we willend up next when Raz breaks this board too? Forumco perhaps? I jolly well hope not!

Dim
The only other board I know is Snowboards.. laughing out loud and that's only because of TFN..

Edna Witch
Raz had better be careful not to break this one then or we may end up homeless!

finti
to reply to King Jedi, Fish were the lead singer for the first four albums which are:
-Script for a jesters tear
-Fugazi
-Misplased childhood
-Clutching at straws.
Fish left afetr the "Clutching" album and so did my entushiasm with the band. But these albums are in my mind great with some very strong and deep lyrics.

smile

King Jedi
I've seen Fish on t.v a few times. He's a funny guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.