Bad Bad Spoiler People!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TH3_0N3
WHO HATES SPOILERS?

thorncrawler
youve alowed a lot of choice in the matter what about people who like spoilers, not saying i do but what if, people who like spoilers come in here

dragonpisces272
I hate spoilers...die spoilers die!!

Ikobe
I won't say which one I chose although it's probably very obvious *sharpens her axe*

AI.

burlyman
*waxes his hand for some spoiler stopping*

Ushgarak
WHat exactly do you think to achieve by this? As if the point that some of you do not like spoilers has not already been made?

Some of you should be careful lest you dross the line of the acceptable. We are already having to routinely edit out posts attacking spoiler posters and if that continues we may have to take sterner action.

Ikobe
Okay, okay... can I still play with my axe? *starts whistling the lumberjack song*

AI.

Ushgarak
So long as you wear high heels.

TH3_0N3
this is just so people stop posting them they could say ive got a spoiler email me if you want me to sent it to you!!!

burlyman
y do u keep attaching that.. put it in your sig

TH3_0N3
i do but i cant find the out how to just do it the other damn way ive tryied everything if its annying tell me

TH3_0N3
is this better dave?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_11465.gif[/IMG

TH3_0N3
dat aint how you spose to do it is you

Osiris
all options r against the people hu post spoilers
but as ush was saying and also i believe that they have the right to do this but in specified threads

dragonpisces272
yah, thats what I requested in that other thread. Just put one major thread named "SPOILERS" or sumthing, so they can dump all the things they want to. I know that there are people out there who actually like spoilers, and I cant blame them, but just for the sake of the people here; put them in just ONE thread...thank you smile

The Omega
Okay, I'm with USH here.
I DO understand the fustration, and that some of you don't feel it should be necessary to leave the KCM forum until after the 5th. Just keep it behind "that" line, you all know wink

slinger
i hate spoilers, unless i'm told ahead of time

Ikobe
#

Filthy *****, you love it wink

dave123
u mean burly??

anyway, back to the spoilers....
*loads shotgun*

burlyman
at that point i had all the three sigs

dragonpisces272
hmm...I guess there's really nothin you can really do about these spoilers, right Omega?? So...just sacrifice...

Ushgarak
Heheheh...

Bit indeed, there wqill be no form of quarantine for spoilers. They have a legitimate right to be here. So please just stay calm.

The Omega

alibegoa
I just joined for spoilers.
I cannot wait for the movie, I would like to read everything that happens in it, and I would still go to see it unless it is bulshit like neo is machine or matrix within matrix

Verity
I don't like spoilers...They serve an unhealthy purpose, if any purpose at all! sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.