Dumbledore's Brother, Aberforth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
I wonder if we will be meeting Dumbledore's brother in the upcoming books. In the 5th book Harry had saw the bartender in Hog's Head and had described the man as...

"grumpy-looking old man with a GREAT deal of long hair and beard who looked VAGUELY familiar" (OOTP-PG16)

If you go to this site http://www.hp-lexicon.org/aberforth.html you can read about his brother and find out some things that I found interesting, and that I didn't even know.

big grin

shaber
Yes I thought so too! laughing

airangel429
I bet his brother shows up in the next book~

its_magic
it would be a good twist i wonder if he is anywhere near as powerful as dumbledor

frootlooplucy
probably not, if he works in a bar... maybe thats why hes grumpy :P

its_magic
i reckon it would be awsome to see someone powerful enough to give dumbledor a run for his money and just because he works in a bar dosnt mean he not got any power or he is weak or anything.

airangel429
its his brother though and he used to be in the order............so i wonder if he's the EYES AND EARS for the order.......since STRANGE people go into Hogsmead.

its_magic
yeah thats preety good thinking i wonder if he will be in the next book that would be cool

Ass Goblin
Weird that site has a lot of odd tidbits like the history of brooms ?

airangel429
yeah i thought it was really nifty

Orli'sElf7
i think aberforth is naturally gonna b in the order of the pheonix prolly isnt he? i wonder....does dumbledore have any other siblings?? as powerful? were his PARENTS that powerful O_O

airangel429
yeah i know...makes you wonder

Phoenix
That would make a great twist!! anjd it'd work too, cos Dumbledore said the bartender threw a spy for Voldemort out when Sybil was making a prediction

airangel429
yeah....i wonder just how much alike they do look.......it could be his twin for all we know.........

airangel429
i am really anxious for a bigger part from aberforth... I wonder if he's ever impersonated albus before?

airangel
bumping

ladygrim
cool link

celestial_moon
mayb. isnt aberforth the 1 who couldnt read and was in trouble 4 something 2 do with goats?

its_magic
u got that info off those famous witch and wizard cards didnt u about the goat and doing illegal experiments on it in his back yard

airangel
i never heard about the goat thing

celestial_moon
no i got that from GoF.

ladygrim
i must of missed that bit ...

its_magic
yeh it is the harry potter game on ps2 is where i got it from its pretty cool lol

muse5
dude, i was reading ootp last night (1 year anniversary of potter-midnight madness) and i was actually reading that part, when goats were mentioned i was like... ' i wonder'

Phoenix
bumping for merging

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.