Cedric and Ron's Wands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
THIS IS AN INTERESTING THOUGHT................hrmmmmmm

Both Cedric and Ron have wands with unicorn tail hairs in them. This is a bit disturbing because of the following exchange from SS:

"Yeah," said Hagrid, glancing up, too. "Listen, I'm glad we've run inter yeh, Ronan, 'cause there's a unicorn bin hurt -- you seen anythin'?"
Ronan didn't answer immediately. He stared unblinkingly upward, then sighed again.
"Always the innocent are the first victims," he said. "So it has been for ages past, so it is now."

Cedric, like the unicorn, has already died. Is Ron next?

Malfoy's chick
that's good, i didn't even realise that! your good at realising stuff

airangel429
thanks..i found it on a site though...i can't take credit...

frootlooplucy
its still a good idea... i dont want it to be true though, i like ron.

airangel429
yeah i dont wish ron to be dead either sad

Malfoy's chick
I don't really don't like Ron!

airangel429
he's not the greatest...but still he's harry and hermoine's best pal.... i could see hermy and ron getting together FINALLY and then JKR kills off ron

Phoenix
she DID say that one of Harry's closest friends would die in booke 6 or 7...

airangel429
everyone keeps thinking it would be hermoine.....i dunno why though....maybe it will be neville...... b/c the whole ron/hermoine thing NEEDS to kick off as well as the ginny/harry.....as we know that is coming............. then there's neville BUT ALSO LUNA now...b/c she's getting closer to Harry...with the understanding of losing a family member...and the veil

Linkalicious
I think Hermione & Harry will be heads of the houses. Ron & Hermione will explore a relationship, but Ron will be killed. Harry will realize that he deeply cares for hermione and they will go out. The two of them will be Heads of the houses just like Lily & James. The death of Ron will piss off Harry and then Harry will wax fundamental on Voldemort for acing his best friend.

MalfoyzMistress
Harry cant be a head of house, because only prefects can be heads. In an interview JKR says this , "She seems to have a soft spot for Hermione, the character who has so much of Rowling's own personality. Commenting on her first meeting with screenplay writer Steve Kloves, she says she just "melted" when Kloves told her that his favorite character was Hermione. She also seems irritated that noone begs her not to kill off Hermione, they are always concerned for Ron. "And people are going to die. When I tell children that, they always say, 'Don't kill Ron.' I say, none thought of Hermione. No one gives a damn about Hermione; everyone thinks she'll be fine." <- based on that I think shes going to kill of Hermione, just to add a twist.

qwerty1
Maybe I'm just being overly optimistic but I think the three friends, Harry Ron and Hermione will all make it.

starlitegrl
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! SHE CANT KILL RON!!!!!!!!!! he is my fave. character

hotsauce6548
u dont have to be prefect to be head boy. james potter wasnt a prefect and he was still head boy.

airangel429
hotsauce is right...you dont have to be a prefect to be headboy! big grin

MalfoyzMistress
Ah ok then, my mistake. I've just read that in two different places so I thought it was true. Thank you for clearing that up. smile

dan_rad_hottie
interesting

but everyone go to bagging harry potter its gr8
and have fun on it! its in the harry potter forum

~*~Dracos Girl~
Ive read this before at www.portkey.org ( if your a H/hr d/g r/luna or lily/james shipper then go there and sign up if you like it) and ill say the same thing. I really do think ron will die because of this, but dont get me wrong i do like ron but if someone has to go them i hope its him and not Harry, Hermione, Draco or Ginny.

Linkalicious your right..thats what i thinks going to happen as well, but i dont really want harry and hermione to get together cuz ron dies...but i rather ron die then hermione or harry, cuz i want them to get together big grin

airangel
bumping

ladygrim
Omg i never thought bout that ... argh they cant kill lil ron sad

Joy2dWorld
I'm feeling the urge not to buy book 6 and just search the internet for spoilers on who died-- if it turns out to be Ron, I'M NOT READING ANYMORE OF JK ROWLING'S BOOKS!

Sorry but that would be the end of my love affair with the Harry Potter series... AND I'M DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THAT! yeah, that's what I'm gonna do now.

celestial_moon
i dont want him 2 die either. but i just have a feeling that rona and possibly lupin might die. sad

Joy2dWorld
For a long time now, I've known of the mythology of Ron Wealey's name, but I keep telling myself that its only the result of what they say is the over-analyzation of JKR's HP series. But I cant help remembering that even this hints at Ron's death--

Ron Weasley, in another language, is called "Running Weasel." Running Weasel was a warlord in the 6th Dynasty. He was a brilliant strategist, and he never lost a game of chess (and Ron is best at wizard's chess). Unfortunately, he died when a rat that had been dyed yellow (Scabbers?) by his soldiers for fun earlier that day, knocked over a lamp in his palace, burning it to the ground, and killing Running Weasel.

I wanna cry now, I feel so depressed... I'm probaly never reading another novel again, coz its so emotionally draining... I got better things to do... sad

siriuss_baby101
they'll prolly make hagrid die or sumtin like that' but thewy better not kill ron off id never read or watch the movies again@!!!!!

sk8stuff09
i hear on www.harrypotterroxs.com that ron will die of gayness diesase

ladygrim
is that what u have

andyb44
Lily and James were Head Boy and Girl and according to OotP James wasn't a prefect!

ladygrim
she can kill herminoe off if she wants cuz i ont miss her

Lady_Eowyn3
If Ron dies I will never again read anything by J.K. not even a newspaper article, i will never again look at anything Harry Potter related!!!! and they will loose out on a big chunk of money that i spend on Harry Ptter stuff, and I will never again see any Harry Potter movie!!! I refuse to allow her to kill Ron, she already killed my other fave character :'( Ron has to stay, besides he's gotta get together with Hermy cuz u know they're IN LOVE :'( HE CAN'T DIE!!!!! :'(

Joy2dWorld
OMG Lady_Eowyn3, you rock! You summed up all my feelings about this... Ron and Hermy should really be together, Ron canNOT die!

andyb44
I like Ron too, but if his death serves the purpose of the story JKR is trying to tell, I could live with his dying. If JKR writes a story and says this character will not die, where's the drama in that? JKR has t write the best story possible and sometimes that means a favorite character will die.
That's one thing I hate about television shows, you know no matter what happens what kind of situation the characters get in to, you know they will survive, there's no real drama in that.
No single character or group of character shouold be off limits, if you believe that your favorite character will die, you have a vested interest in the story and that's good!
Do I want Harry, Rom Hermione etc to die? No or course not I like all of JKR's characters, but to if their death serves the greater story, then I say KILL 'EM

Padfoot15
NOOOOOOO!! Ron can't die!!! I'm still trying to get over Sirius dieing!!!!
And I don't think Lupin love should die either!! Or Hermione!!
Voldie should die, and that's it!!!

Lady_Eowyn3
I think Lupin'll die, but RON CAN'T DIE!!!!!

Joy2dWorld
hey I just got this info somewhere-- it said JKR originally meant for Ron to die in book 4 (GoF)-- you know, that 2nd task thing. But apparently due to insistent public demand, she changed her mind. i dunno, she might have just delayed it but i really hope not... sad i pray!

And about the Wizard's Chess symbolism-- Ron should have chosen to take the king's position instead of the knight's-- but I believe JKR had indeed changed her mind about killing off Ron coz, if it can any way be connected with this chess theory-- JKR already made him King in book 5 (OotP) right? "Weasley Is My KING!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.