Godric's Hollow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
Here's another site....it makes you wonder if James did die...and if Godric's Hollow was named after Godric Gryffindor...... big grin

http://www.hp-lexicon.org/godrics_hollow.html

airangel429
COMMENTS ANYONE?

Orli'sElf7
what is Godric's Hollow?????

airangel429
its the place wehre james and lily hid from l. voldy

Phoenix
i like hp lexicon, its got loadsa interestin stuff

airangel429
yeah it does. big grin

Linkalicious
I have a question...what were the occupations of Lily and James Potter? We know they were loaded with cash, and since Harry's supposed to be a "thumpin' good wizard," what do you guys assume they did for a living?

airangel429
i dunno...i heard the $$ was inherited from james' family?

Phoenix
maybe they were aurors? cos it said something about facing voldemort threee times or something

airangel429
yeah...that could be it.......UNLESS james' side was directly related to the Malfoy's b/c they have LOADS of $$ and james is pureblood....

Unicor777
Linkalicious: Don't worry you are not the oldest here; for example I'm 25 ,and i'm getting crazy for the books !

megajoint
there is a thread about their working place so write there
and about the godric hollow I bealieve it will be the place where the final battle will take a place.
but who knows...
u can also ask where lilly and james memorial place(surly in the graveyard but where?), what about harry's grandparents from both sides
and what with mark evans???

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i dunno.. but im sure James did die.. didnt someone say they say their bodies...??

airangel429
I think he did die...but there are rumors circulating that say he isn't???

I think Godric's Hollow may have more signifance to the story in book 7 ....just a hunch.

eezy45
I've read it completely:
I cant believe Harry shouldnt hav been there. UC, he WAS fighting voldy, and hagrid said something afaik.
sry if i understood sth wrong, but it says Harry spent the day somewhere far away from godrics hollow - that cant be.
Where should he have been beating him??

eezy45
It may also be accident - maybe the story at the beginning came from just sitting there and writing something that fits? The thing with Mark Evans sounds better to me.

hobbit_dude
--bumping--

APirateMonkey
We find out Lily & James Occupations next book apperantly

el-pirate
they say hagrid first saved harry, then brought him somewere, and then told mcgonagall were dumbledore was going. but can't he have met mcgonagall when he was going to the potters house, and save harry after he told her. and even wit a flying motorcycle it may take a long time to get to privet drive, and mcgonagall could reach that place faster because she an apparate and hagrid can't (sorry or spelling mistakes!)(and the long story wink )

APirateMonkey
......I just remebered that sirius gave Hagrid the motorcycle..so he was st the house *slaps self* Wait I already knew that

hobbit_dude
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.