I love the Matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slinger
This thred is for people who just wanna say they love The Matrix.
I love the Matrix.

P.S.Omega's probably gonna close this, but hey, it's fun.

forumcrew
I love the Matrix.

slinger
Really, me too.

sith_darth_jay
i love matrix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

slinger> can anyone stop you?

burlyman
i wont even bother saying it

forumcrew
wow great so do i man

JediHDM
burly> you took the PURPLE pill?!?!

i love the matrix

audioheem
Lol, the purple pill just makes u go nuts. I hate The Matrix. Well, the actual thing... not the films... I love those stick out tongue

tshirt
I love you man. Can I have your Bud Lite? Wait, wrong thread.

alaba
i love america Happy Dance

xemir
I <3 freedom fries

burlyman
why do you all mock the purple pill. its a solution between choice.

JediHDM
its halfway awake, halfway asleep...you know the truth, but you deny it...besides, im only laughing at the purple pill cause here in America we have commercials for the purple pill called prilosec...

Morpheus: "you take the red pill, you wake up, and i show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. You take the blue pill, you stay in wonderland and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the purple pill, and your heartburn goes away forever..."

burlyman
laughing blink laughing

JediHDM
whos the smilie in the middle?

sandman
laughing laughing laughing

burlyman
thats me still unsure, but laughing on the outside

priestjim
love love love love the Matrix smile

dragonpisces272
I love the real world!!! (going back to audioheem's theory)...but, I love the matrix films!!

audioheem
What's all this controversy over the purple pill? I thought it was just a joke... what are u talkin about knowing but rejecting? confused

dragonpisces272
I thought it was a joke too, until they compared it with the choice of the real world and in the in between stuff. But, its all good...

TH3_0N3
i LOVE THE MATRIX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.