Why do we find the bad boys so sexy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BidMyBlood2Run
I would much rather have sex with a bad boy from the movies rather than the hero.
A great example is Deacon Frost in Blade. mmmmmmmmmm wink

The only exception is in chick flicks, then I would claim John Cusack's characters as mine heehee

What about everyone else? Do you agree or disagree?

Gstu
Well it is just like real life, girls prefer the ******* who treats them like shit for some reason. Pretty stupid if you ask me but whatever gets you off I guess!!

BidMyBlood2Run
In real life is something totally different, I'm talking about just in movies.

lil bitchiness
DEACON FROST BABY YEAH!!! you hit the nail on the head...id do some horrible stuff to him...sexiest vampire EVER! winkwinkwink

lil bitchiness
Bad boys are attractive cos they look tough and have kinda ''cool'' i dont care' attitude...but are kinda nice at the same time...its not the same in real life..in real life bad boys are just geeks..and they do treat you like shit, but are cowards in reality...

Kes
Moving to calebs forum
moving--moved

Bad Boy
Bad Boy???? My name, my name hint hint!

silver_tears
whistle

BidMyBlood2Run
:: daydreams of Deacon Frost and ****ing his brains out wink ::

burlyman
pirate

lil bitchiness
YOU GOT TASTE GIRL...IM VERY IMPRESSED!! *dreams more....devil....bite*

BidMyBlood2Run
thanks! where did u get ur avatar?

silver_tears
i like my heros thanks wink such as neo and legolas love

BidMyBlood2Run
they're no fun. jk

lil bitchiness
its dita von teese..Marlyn manson's ex sexy girlfriend...erm Burlyman found it for me, cos he said he saw many ppl with avatar like mine...big grin bless..i love burly! big grin

lil bitchiness
can you see what it is..is it recognazable?!

BidMyBlood2Run
wicked!

Kes
I like the twins (Reloaded)big grin
T-1000 from T2 (Robert Patrick rock )
Lestat (Both from Interview with a vamp (thou I'm not a big Tom Cruise fan) and Queen of the Dammed)big grin
Damn cant think of anyone else.

lil bitchiness
ooo Twins...damn kes, you have such a great taste in guys....sometimes angel *cough* David Duchovni*cough* big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Kes
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/ranting.gif

Its DuchovnY.
Wanna "hear" something funny?!
OVNI (has in DuchOVNY) is UFO in portuguese, the Y kinda ruins it but since that letter doesnt exist in portuguese we can replace it with "I" big grin

lil bitchiness
LOL...its the Kes, i mean Ranting emocion!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

as if...thats cool! blink ''The truth is out there....in DuchovnY's pants...for Kes anyway!'' whistle

burlyman
happy love u too gurrl wink

lil bitchiness
happy *is happy for the rest of the night*

BidMyBlood2Run
Duchovny is hot, but hotter when he was younger like in 1991.

silver_tears
and whats this all about wink

lil bitchiness
whistle me and burly love each other....happy

silver_tears
awwww love good for you stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
I know...bless..he did my whole lok..the avatar, the sig...awwwwwwwwwwww!!!

silver_tears
fine then since he's taken ill go looking wink

burlyman
silva... ur wer mine first confused, lils mine wen ur away happy

silver_tears
*holds burly protectively angel* she can get her own whistle

lil bitchiness
nah...have burly...dont wanna be the second best...happy im far to bitchy for that devil *goes off inot the sunsed happy happy*

lil bitchiness
...with my new sig and new avatar! devil

kerplunkymunky
I guess because they have the whole cool "don't care" attitude, yet in movies they also usually have a softer, sweeter side. YUM!....evil face

ahaetrkarykl
i cant stand mushy guys and bad boys aremt usually mushy. they just tend to be really confident and that makes then hot

Kes
big grin

silver_tears
i kinda prefer the heros but there are exceptions to everything wink

bLooMiLiCioUs
ooo lestat is sooooooo alluring,not just in the movies but in the books - stuart townsend did a MUCH better job than tom cruise tho!!!even tho stuart's lestat din follow anne rice's description of the blond haired,blue eyed anglo-saxon(i'm a huge fan of the vampire chronicleswink)

Sugar Kane
Deacon Frost...(falls off chair) Oh yeah! I understand that one!
And in A Streetcar Named Desire, Stanley...a nasty bastard really but sooooooo damn sexy!

I had a tasty pic lined up, but I'm not allowed to post images yet. sad

BidMyBlood2Run
hurry and post more so u can post that pic!

Sugar Kane
How many posts you gotta make before you can post pics?

lil bitchiness
i was able to post right away...blink

Sugar Kane
Ok...let' see...

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Mptv/1228/5691_0019.jpg

Sugar Kane
Oh, yay! I kept getting a message coming up before, something about spam!?

So here is the ultimate bad boy. Nasty bastard, but sexy bastard!

lil bitchiness
its not working....do it again

Sugar Kane
Can't you see it? There doesn't seem to be a problem this end! What the f**k?

lil bitchiness
no...well there is a big fat red X on this side...where the pic were ment to be sad

Sugar Kane
I tried posting the link, but it ain't working...I'll try sommat else!

Sugar Kane
http://www.uploadit.org/files2/031103-costume_test.jpg

Has it worked?

lil bitchiness
yeah...but thats not Stephen Dorff confused

Sugar Kane
No, that's correct. That is Marlon Brando in "A Streetcar Named Desire". D'OH!

lil bitchiness
yeah..i thouhgt it was Marlon Brando...but i wasnt sure, so i didnt say anything..confused

Sugar Kane
Here is Stephen Dorff...
http://www.uploadit.org/files2/031103-1-4.jpg

Damn! love

Sugar Kane
He was well sexy when those photos were taken...even sexier in the movie. And he is one bastard in it, so he sure qualifies as a bad boy. A classic bit of bad boy, if you will...love

lil bitchiness
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! love damn wink

Sugar Kane
I'm glad you like it! Took me long enough to get it there! big grin

lil bitchiness
Brando was very sexy in his day....VERY SEXY! big grin

lil bitchiness
yeah...post more...i posted lots in 'hottest guys in films'' but everyone ignored it sad

Sugar Kane
That is why I'm sooo obsessed with his early work. I think I might be creepy, actually! big grin Grade A stalker material, am I!

Sugar Kane
You posted loads of who? Brando? If yes, good on you girl! No-one seems to be interested in anyone but Orlando Bloom these days, which frankly, I don't get. He's all skin and bone... roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
lol....hahahaaaaaa..Orlando geek bloom..naaaaaaaah..not brando either...
i posted a lot o f stephen forff..if i posted brando they'd probably laugh at me........

BidMyBlood2Run
let them laugh, Brando is hott! So are many of the older actors in their day such as Frank Sinatra and Gene Kelly.

Kes
Yeh Paul Newman was very beautiful. So was Warren Betty.

ahaetrkarykl
marlon brando was so hansom. such a stud

Sugar Kane
When I hear everyone else agreeing with me that Brando was hot, I know that I've found some seriously intelligent women to hang out with...

ahaetrkarykl
right on Sugar Kane

tyrext
Ahhhh
All this hot blood for bad boys! I guess we do have something women desire afterall: Mystery,seductiveness, poise, appeal and damm good f______ ability.
It is the bottom line...
Ask Brando.
Trust me.

Sugar Kane
BRANDO! love That man was the sexiest thing I have ever seen when he was younger...did I mention that he was HOT?!

Zowee!

nail_bunny
I to go for the bad boys in movies. I have this thing with Doc Ock from Spiderman 2 that i have stumbled into......and I like it. embarrasment love

Kella
i love my bad boys in movies...especially when they dont' die in the end...big grin

nail_bunny
So what if they die in the end? you can just start the movie over and BOOM, there they are. big grin

Kella
ha ha ha....true that.... I just like to see them come out in the end...not just the good guys. big grin

nail_bunny
Well, yeah your right. It seems as though the ones that I like always die in the end....I wonder why that is.....Oh well, I can just use my little "start the movie over" thing and I am happy.

Kella
I totally agree with that. I grew up watching those guys movies. Well...they were all on PBS....and already quite old, but they were still really hot guys. definitely love them.... big grin

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Why i find bad boys so sexy? I dont know lol. Colin Farrell is extra sexy. I bet my Orli could be a really bad boy if he wanted too, although nobody's saw it. Brad Pitt is awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.