Wot wuld u do if...............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cemetry Slut
U saw SPONGEBOB SQAURE PANTS!?

LanceWindu
You mean What and would right? Not Wot and wuld.

belldandy
doesnt matter LW, u get the point...

i dont know CS... what would u do??? blink

FallingBlue
I would shoot him, and keep shooting him until I ran out of ammo, and when that happened I'd throw the gun at him, and then probably just keep kicking the crap out of him

LanceWindu
Yeah, but spelling counts.

When I see spelling like that it makes me think the person is either in first grade or just really dumb...even when the person, in truth, isn't.

Cemetry Slut
well i wuld go HEY SPONGEBOB i like spongebob he rocks!!!! big grin

LanceWindu
Spongebob can suck it.

FallingBlue
*twitch*

Cemetry Slut
spongebob is cool DNT DISS sad

LanceWindu
He's a dumbass with an annoying voice, plus he's got an even dumber friend.

FallingBlue
he...he beat me to it...*cries*

but nicely done Lance thumb up

LanceWindu
Thank you.

Plus...ah..don't get me started.

He just SUCKS

StefMan
I prefere Invader Zim evil face

LanceWindu
Zim is much better than Spongecake...still sucks though.

FallingBlue
Zim does not suck Lance..maybe you're just too old for cartoons man

StefMan
Zim has this typical dark/cynical thing...what else can u expect of Jhonen Vasquez evil face

FallingBlue
exactly man, how can you not like Jhonen? everything he's done I simply love, and I believe that GIR could be the greatest work of comedy ever made, anything he says make me laugh

LanceWindu
No, I love cartoons.

If Zim doesn't suck then why isn't it shown on Nickelodeon anymore?

The only truly great character on that show is the stupid robot, he's hilarious.

StefMan
cos nickelodeon didnt find it appropriate or something like that, there are tons of fans out there

FallingBlue
because not everyone likes it for what it is, some people find it "too extreme" I still cant believe they wont air the funniest show ever made, when they continue to air DBZ, the worst show of ALL time

LanceWindu
If there is a true following then they'd lobby to get it put back onto the air. Anything can be better than Spongebob.

Maybe I'd like Invader Zim more if I had seen the series starting with the first episode.

I only got to see the later episodes.

StefMan
agreed DBZ sucks so much....just a dumb question:

how many DBZ characters does it take to fix a lightbulb?

answer: one, only would it take 50 episodes

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

FallingBlue
the later episodes started to decline due to funding and what not, and there have been numerous attempts to get it back on the air, none have worked obviously, but supposedly they are still airing it (with new eps and all) in Brazil

FallingBlue
Llaughing out loudL

LanceWindu
It's so true...

FallingBlue
yah, have you guys seen the Frieza fight? that took up like it's own series I think DBZ: Frieza and Goku are STILL fighting...!

LanceWindu
Shut that crap down, the show sucks, I can't see how anyone likes it.

StefMan
and then there would be very dumb flash backs that dont make any sense and some dumb powerup shit

FallingBlue
I know, but somehow like 4,000,000,000,000 people like it...i just dont understand, do they not know quality? have none of them seen Cowboy Bebop? has the world lost it's mind!?!?!?

LanceWindu
Look at me! I've become a Super Sayin! All I am is Goku with new blonde hair!

FallingBlue
nooo, he has new "light energy" powers, not just blonde hair lance, geeez roll eyes (sarcastic) besides, he screamed for about an hour in constapation before doing so, hes WAY stronger now!

LanceWindu
I wouldn't know about the powers, I don't watch the show. stick out tongue

FallingBlue
i know absolutely everything about that show, i saw from Saiyan series to the Buu series, and then one day I realized that every bad guy, every good guy, and every episode was exactly the same and it was never going to get interesting, so I stopped watching it and joined the league of DBZ haters

Cemetry Slut
Nickelodeon is good baby I WATCH SPONGEBOB I GOT THE DVD AND TEDDIE dnt dis sad

LanceWindu
I've been on that band wagon from the first episode I saw.

FallingBlue
you poor, poor soul....

LanceWindu
Llaughing out loudL

StefMan
download: Ego n Company - DragonBall Z, it alst might be call "Invader Zim Acts out DragonBall Z" its really funny laughing out loud

FallingBlue
I heard that, I was lmfao! Friezas voice is great, and how they "fight" they're just making fist noises and shit, its so funny, they have them for Digimon and Power Rangers too

LanceWindu
* Lost *

StefMan
I got those too laughing

Cemetry Slut
YEAH WOT EVER ****

FallingBlue
anyway, in conclusion, DBZ and SpongeBob must die a million painful deaths to wallow in an eternity of hellish torture delivered from the good shows, like Cowboy Bebop and ZIM

LanceWindu
Can't forget to priase Family Guy and Futurama.

StefMan
spongebob isnt that bad, too bad its in dutch here...the only show nickelodeon has in english here is Ren & Stimpy...it owns!!!

FallingBlue
you're right, Family Guy and Futurama do both own all!

Cemetry Slut
FINE TO SHUT U UP HOW ABOUT THE SIMPSONS?

LanceWindu
They ruined Ren & Stimpy on Spike TV, they made the new show really bad and I think they are gay lovers on it too.

FallingBlue
laughing out loud we already changed the topic cemetryslut

Cemetry Slut
U NEVER MADE IT UP THOUGH DID U? NO SHUT THE **** UP N **** OFF

StefMan
simpsons are cool, too bad almost all their episodes are the same and have a happy ending, but homer still is my hero big grin

LanceWindu
I'm going to have to ask you to tone it down, there's no use for you to say things like that.

FallingBlue
yah homer rocks, he's a true work of comic genius

Cemetry Slut
why u gonna bann me? roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
No I'm not the right kind of mod. But I will have to keep a watch on you and if you keep acting up for no reason I can easily report you to the other moderators.

FallingBlue
you know, by saying SpongeBob is lame, we are simply expressing our opinions, you have no right to shout at us for coming here and discussing the topic you made, not everyone in the world is going to like SpongeBob, so chill the **** out

StefMan
heheheh...I wanna **** my girlfriend's brains out right now eek!

FallingBlue
*steps back* god, you two know you have a PM system right? please stop ****ing in every thread you see each other in, its extrememly annoying

StefMan
hehehe, I was trying to divert the tension a bit wink

Cemetry Slut
fare enough watch me then

FallingBlue
understood

Cemetry Slut
i know u were sexy wink

LanceWindu
Divert the attention to me barfing anyway...

Cemetry Slut
oww noo i got pain sad

StefMan
aw sad poor baby...I wish I could make u feel better sad love

J_To_The_P
I'd....I'd....*calls therapist JUST incase* stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Ah! The P.I.M.P. is an elf!

FallingBlue
correction: the P.I.M.P. is a kick ass elf

J_To_The_P
I'm the SON of the Hero Of Time, what do YOU think!? stick out tongue

J_To_The_P
Blue is damn well cool to. cool

LanceWindu
He still has pointy ears and a PIMP cane, so it's all the same.

FallingBlue
I think I just made a new friend big grin laughing out loud

J_To_The_P
And I just got a new fan. big grin

LanceWindu
And I just got a new sunflower seed in my mouth.

J_To_The_P
That's..... confused

FallingBlue
indeed JP, Link is awesome, Zelda games rule!

LanceWindu
* random comment about Link *

Link talk should be in the games forum.

FallingBlue
its the OTF and it's not like its gotten out of hand Lance

LanceWindu
Overruled!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.