Is Lara Flynn ana?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gilliansccr33
Do you think /don't think Lara Flynn Boyle has an eating disorder?

gilliansccr33
COME ON NOW!! ANSWER ME!! DO YOU THINK SHES ANOREXIC!!!

silver_tears
i do messed shes too skinny

Kes
Be patient this isnt a chat room. replies take time.
Yup she seems to be going the Calista Flockheart (sp) way.

yerssot
"Is Lara Flynn ana?"
there is only one Ana for me wink

Kes
lol when I read the title I thought it was like Ana was her real name or something laughing out loud

kerplunkymunky
Lol YES. I saw a pic of her in a bikini while flipping through one of those crap magazines at the supermarket counter and she is SO bony its disgusting. She blames it on her Irish heritage...whatever! BS.

ahaetrkarykl
im as skinny as she is and i eat normally. i swear if you have a high motabolism there is nothing you can do about it. i think lara flynn is hot.

ahaetrkarykl
mmmmmmmmm

Kes
How old are you? Cos teenagers metabolism is different from the adults.
Plus how old are those pics? Cos last pic I saw of her she was a skeleton.

gilliansccr33
If she is though, it is not her fault @ all!

Tex
I like really skinny girls, they look like they've been chiseled out of stone, hard and pointy around the edges. Plus they can really wrap around you, if you know what I mean smokin'

ahaetrkarykl
that was hot tex

ahaetrkarykl
i agree

Tired Hiker
Yeah, they kind of feel like they were made to meld with you when in cuddling situations.

Sugar Kane
Thos elook like pretty old pictures: that is NOT what she looks like in a bikini now. She looks like a skeleton. I would say that she has an eating disorder, cause no-one has metabolism that fast. no

Kes
What do you mean?blink
True sometimes stress can make a person lose weight but I doubt (if thats the case) thats this is her 1st stress situation.

Tex
There's nothing wrong with Lara Flynn! She's totally hot!! Walking ribs! Finger licking good! smokin'

ahaetrkarykl
i really miss her on the practice

BondJamesBond
I don't this she does, but however you have ADD/HDD! stick out tongue

Tex
If anything she could loose some weight! Her eyelids are too fat! laughing out loud

gilliansccr33
What do you mean?:confused
True sometimes stress can make a person lose weight but I doubt (if thats the case) thats this is her 1st stress situation.

Um hello- eating disorders are diseases. It's like if you have diabetes. No one asks for this- it's HORRIBLE!!! believe me

gilliansccr33
Tex you are absolutely sick!!!!! What in the world is wrong w/ you??

Kes
I know. But if she goes to a doctor it is easily treated.
And if she just wants to be thin then its kinda a different matter.
She needs a psychiatrist.

diegocala
Her eyelids are fine, it's those toes that I am worried about.

ahaetrkarykl
i really must strongly dissagree with you kes the anorexia is easily treatable.

Kes
Well she has cash, she can have the best doctors. All she needs is willpower wink

Tex
She should only see a doctor for breast inplants, she's pretty flat!
Other than that, she perfect! thumb up

Kes
roll eyes (sarcastic)
She's flat cos she's skinny!

Tex
Models are skinny too, but they got KAZONGAS! smokin'

ahaetrkarykl
oh man i hate implants. its so fake i just cant even think its sexy at all. they dont look real either. not my forte. i like big boobs to small boobs....just as longs as you didnt shove silicone into yor body

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.