i have succesfully done it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i have picked out all the ceral in my count chocula ceral now i have the entire box of marshmellows to eat muhahahah yess i luv these things big grin

LanceWindu
Weirdo...What the f**k?

They need to make a cereal of nothing but marshmallows...

saucybird007
laughing out loud laughing

Your soo funny.
Enjoy them all xx

dave123
why not buy a pack of mash-mellows?

silver_tears
eeyuck stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Because cereal marshmallows taste different...duh!

dave123
hmmm, fair enough stick out tongue

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
eek! U cant be serious!!Ur a god!!Iv tryed it before but my hand got to cramped up and there were tiny sticky marshmallows all over me!!U gutta send me a box!! But u have to admit unlike other cereals count chocula tastes just as good with the cereal stuff in there

LanceWindu
Now I want some cereal. messed

GambitEVOFan1
I want some count chocula i used to eat it every morning but then i had to stop bc it was makin me fat

LanceWindu
I want some fruity pebbles.

GambitEVOFan1
oh man now i have the cocoa pebbles song stuck in my head, u kno, the one from the comercial that barney sings

LanceWindu
So Chocolate-Y...

GambitEVOFan1
laughing Omg good so im not the only one that knos that song!

LanceWindu
laughing I watch too much TV...

GambitEVOFan1
yes me to, it sad when u sit next to ur 4 year old niece and have to update her about whats been going on on the X-Men and Teen Age mutant turtles every saturday

LanceWindu
LlaughingL

I watch many cartoons with my cousins as well...I even sit through Spongecrap Squareshit with them.

GambitEVOFan1
eek! laughing sponge bob squareshit laughing omg thats hilarious laughing i watch it with my niece all the time, i can sing ever word of that song

GambitEVOFan1
WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA!

LanceWindu
ditto...I even catch myself singing it in that new car commercial.

GambitEVOFan1
laughing I catch myself sitting in my friends car and doing that crazy dance that girl in the Mistubichi Eclipse commercial does when ever that days go by song comes on

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

OMG! That commercial annyoed the hell out of me...I loved when Dave Chapell (sp?) made fun of it.

GambitEVOFan1
eek! laughing OMG I LOVE THAT!!!!I love it when he turns to the girl and hes like "WHat the HELL are u doin'?!" omg that cracks me up everytime!!

LanceWindu
I love the outtakes...the second girl's boob fell out.

GambitEVOFan1
laughing Yeah, and i love it when he leaves that girl in the puddle shes still dancin!! I want that car so bad!!!Oh if only i could drive

LanceWindu
I can drive, too bad I don't have a car or a license.

DeNiro
u two sound like a coupel of valley girls

omg omg laughing out loud u guys said omg like twenty times in the last 10 posts

GambitEVOFan1
embarrasment like oh my god deniro like i cant belive u were totally spying on us thats so un cool laughing

LanceWindu
Totally.

DeNiro
DUH seriously cerel marshmellows r so much better then actull marshmellows

dave123
my marsh mallow knowledge does not stretch that far, sorry O marsh-gods

DeNiro
and lance u call me the weirdo laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
hey dont forget the marsh- goddess laughing

LanceWindu
I never said I wasn't...

dave123
appologies, O goddess of marshy-ness

DeNiro
laughing out loud haha i was just pointing it out to make sure u knew big grin

GambitEVOFan1
angel thank you, thank you please gifts are not nesiccary...wait.. yes they are

LanceWindu
I'm the one who invented it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.