Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wicker_man
Recently i discovered that each user has the option of changing there background colours to suit there individual tastes,so curiousity got the better of me and i started to alter my settings,and whilst doing so i came across an option that allows the user to send an external email to a friend informing them of the KMC forum,however this option is not available in the standard 'default KMC' layout,my following idea is merley a suggestion but as many of our users are not aware that they can chage there layout design maybe the 'tell your friend' option could be included onto the default design thus attracting more users/members through a third party.I know KMC is already a vastly popular place but with this option just a click away im pretty sure site users will email there mates informing them of KMC, Just a suggestion.

Thanks For Your Time. smile

h0ck3yh0rr0r
and a good suggestion..

Raz
Must have forgotton to add the link when this style was created.

Thanks for letting me know!

wicker_man
Thanks for acknowledging my suggestion. You might also wish to consider the inclusion of the option that allows the user to change there background setting in KMC default mode-this option is already available in all settings bar the KMC default.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.