R.I.P Aaliyah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skull_crusher
She was killed in a plane crash in the bahamas there was obviously a problem with the plane she was shooting a video and i think her brother died too at least thats what my sources tell me! Man im really bummed about this i really likes this womens work. So this thread is an official tribute to her ok

R.I.P

Dim
Yeah, I heard about it last night..a very sad thing..She was really quite talented.. sad

finti
hmmm she played in Romeo must die right?

Skull_crusher
Yeah she did!

King Jedi
I'd heard the name but can't remember what she looks like. It's sad anyway. sad

Texas
It's sad, I wasn't really a fan of her or her music, but I do know that she was a great role model to many young teenagers. It's really horrible. Just a couple months ago I was watching a entertainment program, and they were predicting that Aaliyah was going to be the next Whitney Houston, and that her careear was just about to really take off. She even had a small part in Matrix Reloaded, I wonder what's going to happen now sad

Edna Witch
It is a shame because she had just finished shooting the video for her new single and now she will never get to hear it play. That's such a shame. So much wasted talent! I heard when I got up for work this morning and couldn't believe it. I hate it when these tradgedies happen!

King Jedi
The most tragic thing is that she was only 22.

LanceWindu
Her plane crashed only 200 ft from the end of the runway. It hit the ground and blew up. Sources say she died instanly. sad What I can't believe is that there was a survivor.

Ratcat
I read about this early this morning, it was very saddening.

Apparently the Cesna crashed just after takeoff, yards from the end of the runway and with a full load of fuel and just went up like a roman candle.

All on board, bar one were killed almost instantly. * were killed, not sure about the ninth but as someone has now said 9 died I assume the ninth person must have died later.

Supa
What I heard was that three people were hospitalized, but died from their injuries..

RIP Girl, we'll miss you....

phinney6
Its a shame

King Jedi
I just heard that the plane crashed because it was overloaded with film equipment.

LanceWindu
The pilot even knew that the plane was overloaded because the people who had to load all of Aaliyah's stuff told him.

mah
what I have heard is that he informed some of the others, and told them to move some of the people over to another plane, but they figured out that they wouldn't want to waste time and money on it. tragical and stupid, if it's true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.