apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
i know this isnt matrix related, but isnt it weird how i live in stevenson ranch, CA, there is a fire right outside my house, i had to evacuate last nite n then came back n now im on alert again, there is a supermarket strike, there was a 3.7 earthquake like 10 mins ago, ARNOLD is the new governor, and nothing is going well for CA right now? I think its the apocalypse, the machines are finally taking over!

The Omega
Not only isn't it Matrix related.
How does fire, Arnold and Earth-quakes, as bad as they may be (well, okay Arnold is not plural) show the MACHINES are taking over? Unless you claim Arnold IS a machine?!?!?
blink

dave123
i assume u have NEVER watched any of the terminator films???????

realworlddreams
yeah i did, i jus thought it was funny, how do i delete it? jus thought i would make a funny. i think arnold is terminating cal-ee-foor-neee-aaah.

The Omega
Dave> How can "Unless you claim Arnold IS a machine?!?!?" make you believe I haven't watched the Terminator films??

Realworddreams> No, no need for deletion, I was just wondering. We've had threads about cookies, so don't worry wink

burlyman
this seems to be the right place to repost this

THE SPOILERS ARE COMING!!!..

JediHDM
this is kinda nit-picky, but the horse on the right should be more green, not yellow...

burlyman
hey.. i only added the text roll eyes (sarcastic)

GABRIEL05
HA HA HA the 4 horsemen thing is funny. As for you realworlddreams San, I don't think that the world is at end, but I think that a big change is coming, a change that will generate ripples felt throughout the world.

that's as prophetic as I get.

HexSintax
....and that change is TEH REVOLUTION(S) yaaaaaaa!! ill be feelin them ripples for weeks big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.