How many?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
How many kids would you like to have?

FallingBlue
I'm thinking one kid sounds good to me, one or two, no more, seens as I pretty much hate children

LanceWindu
I'd like 2

LilMimister006
dos esta bien. (2) stick out tongue

dave123
2 smile

GambitEVOFan1
oops i put nine i didnt kno this was about kids.... but if i ever find some one i think id like to have alot, coming from a small family i think it would have been fun to have more kids around so maybe 4-6

LanceWindu
I'd want at least a boy and girl actually, if I have more then oh well.

royal_jester
No kids no

I don't think I could handle kids they would just make me crazy wacko

BidMyBlood2Run
then oh well, that meant more sex for u wink

LanceWindu
Yup...

GambitEVOFan1
laughing i think guys should let the women decided how many children SHE wants because the man doesnt hafta carry the baby around for nine monthes and then go thru a delivery

J_To_The_P
One, 2 if Twins, duh. stick out tongue

JediHDM
as many as my woman can handle stick out tongue...HAHA, j/k (not really)

Capt_Fantastic
None for me thanks. I don't deal well with children. They're kinda like mentally handicapped people in that I never know what they're gonna do. Both small children and handicapped people frighten me.

Tired Hiker
laughing

I thought this thread was about how many kids we currently have . . . hence I voted no kids. Oh well, I want 2 maybe 3.

DeNiro
yuck no kids i put they r money sucking no good lil brats well i am spoiled and like spending my hard earned money on myself and deffintly not my offspring but once i am ol enough to actully offered the lil brats i will want two for sure a boy and a girl or two boys

DemonicGambit
I dunno I don't think of this stuff, but I guess I'll go with 1 or 2

DeNiro
i never think of it ijsut think about making them now thats the fun part eek!

slayer
lol! I'll probably have 2 hopefully a boy and a girl. big grin

Paola
I want 1 or 2 more.... love

crazy_c
I want three, 2 girls and 1 boy

worldindustries
1 and no more.

nazgulinthedark
i want one, so then i can't possibly play favorites, like parents do

The Force
i want 4: boy girl boy girl. or boy boy girl girl big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.