Matrix Online?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TH3_0N3
What is the "Base" for matrix online? is it going to be like the sims or like super mario bros!big grin

JKozzy
It'll be like an online Matrix game... probably like Jedi Outcast or Halo.

TH3_0N3
if its like halo MAD! but it might be like sims on a base where you can jack in and out of the matrix. the screen will change and say matrix and you go see the oracle and ask her if your the one? i want to be the one but thier can only be ONE

dave123
there wont be a One sad

JKozzy
How do you know? The website said you could be.

TH3_0N3
we will just have to wait thier will have to be because what will the base of the game! just fught and crap no it will have to be like the movies in some way man vs machine the one smith and so forth but like enter the matrix or sims its hard to say 2004 awaits us?

JediHDM
the game will be entirely in the Matrix...

The Omega
http://thematrixonline.warnerbros.com/

Also knows as "The Erleuchtet Resurrections" big grin

P.S.:
You have to "ask the Oracle" if you can be the One.

burlyman
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

HexSintax
there will be no "Real World" action says teh site and we kindof wont know the basic premise of where the story will take off from cause we dont know how Revolutions will end big grin they said that it takes off where Revolutions ends..............

MC Mike
Haha...

Is that ship still operational? I've looked for it on the Role-Playing forum to no avail... sad

The Omega
Hex> It makes sense. The real world is here, where we sit and type away. Gaming is in THE Matrix...

I'm getting that. For sure!

burlyman
but we do know that we will be aboard hovercrafts at broadcasting depth

Hegemon875
I think the correct terminology is "engine". And doesn't have to be the same as a previous game it could be original.

HexSintax
correct. in the game "out bodies" will be sitting, jacked-into the matrix, on hovercrafts like in the movie, but WE will be playing in the matrix, its gonna be sweet as hell, i hope they dont use the same graphics engine as ETM, that was just pretty cheap, too many glitches and polygons, eww

burlyman
yeh, yeh, thats what i ment stick out tongue

we will be in the matrix the whol time, but we will be baoard... smile

JediHDM
Omega> i think me and Burly are the ONLY ONEs who found what you said funny...The Erleuchtet rides again!!!

MC Mike
Jedi, does the ship still EXIST? If so, where?

burlyman
it also rides on in 'The Matrix Unspoiled' until some mod bombs close it down and request it to be in the RPF

JediHDM
Mike> It exists is Zion, my good man, it is docked in Zion, until such a time that the Matrix is online, at which point, The Erleuchtet rides again!!!

MC Mike
Okee... right...
Until then...

forumcrew
hopefully we can like form like clan type things on it.. and we can form the elite kmc matrix online team!! we will devistate the matrix!!! and then we can really crush some newbies!! woohoo

icon
hehe Erleuchtet wink

forumcrew
we will rule them!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.