Remington Steele- 2006

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElmStreetFan01
I found out that Pierce Brosman is going to direct "Remington Steele" with Writer Stephanie Zimbalist based upon 1985'S "Remington Steele".
Is going to suck or rock.

Kes
Moving to movie discussion
moving--moved

ElmStreetFan01
k

BackFire
Was that reply really neccessary?

ElmStreetFan01
no

BackFire
Then why post it?

ElmStreetFan01
because i wasn't thinking.

julibug
That should be interesting. I used to watch that show back in the day!

So Brosnon is directing - is he not in it?

ElmStreetFan01
He's doing both

cermiestar
Pierce Bronson? Directing? *supresses laughter*

ElmStreetFan01
He's both directing and staring

Mrs Brosnan
Hey wot r u laughin at he has produced and directed before. n e ways where did u hear bout this?

ElmStreetFan01
My friends and so many websites

Mrs Brosnan
yeah but i dont say on his website or n e thing i've never heard bout it and i'd be the first 2 no

MISSME
Remember the movie...."Never say Never"!

Now you know, if this is really going to happen!

foxota5
yes you were

lydeea2004
This is something I believe is possible, but I would have to see it to believe it. At the end of the series, word was that the 2 of them were not on good terms. Of course, they certainly could have worked out their differences in almost 20 years(Gasp, is that possible it's been that long? blink'especially since Pierce Brosnan lost his wife, maybe Zimbalist contacted him, gave her condolences, and maybe they forgave each other for whatever(deaths can sometimes make people reflect on mistakes they made, and influence them to make amends-just a thought) Anyway, I don't know why they'd want to re-visit it, unless it would be that the end of that show did not please the fans, as it was just a "hurry up ending." At the time Brosnan lost the Bond part because NBC kept him to his contract to do the last few eps because there was such a fan uproar(An irony in that fans saving a show for a star actually worked against the star), and Zimbalist was not happy because, it seems, Brosnan was the one who was becoming a star. Also, the guy who created their characters also created "Moonlighting," which got Bruce Willis notoriety, and I remember reading Brosnan and Zimbalist were both unhappy because they felt that the creator was taking all the things that their characters should be doing and writing it in to "Moonlighting."
Perhaps they would like to portray the characters they way they wanted to, do some of their own "closure." If they did a really good job Remington Steele fans might get some closure, too, but I think that would be a tall order. bunny

Mrs Brosnan
i heard he didnt lost the james bond part cos the channel that did remington steele tried 2 sell it and they had 2 wait to see if they sold it while they were waitin pierce took the james bond part incase remington steele was going to stop they cudnt sell the show so he did 6 more episodes and then went on to bond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.