Help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VallejoKid707
mY VB CODE ISNT WORKING. WHEN I PRESS IMG AND ANY OTHER BUTTON INCLUDING SMILIES, NOTHNIG COMES UP! DO YOU THINK ITS MY COMPUTER OR KMC?

Paola
I would say its your computer wink

mah
Your CapsLock button seems to be working, however.

Dexx
wow, mah..long time

wicker_man
Ok im not to good with the whole concept of VB (Visual Basics) but i decided to test my VB to see whether or not it was indeed a bug on KMC's behalf or if the problem was more local to your computer.

TESTING

^Above is a test of KMC's VB HTML. As you can see the test has proved succesful so i think the problem you are experiencing has something to do with your workstation(although i am not 100% positive). However you may wish to view the page specially created to handle KMC's VB program it can be found when you come to compose a message and is located near the VB options (it is titled 'vB Codes Explained'),within this sub page you may find an answer to your problem,it also contains a series of useful tutorials to help you get to grips with VB.
Hope this has been of some use to you. smile

Raz
Make sure you have JavaScript enabled.

Otherwise read this page for a manual method.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.