The Texas Chainsaw Massacre part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i just watched it i liked it got annoying with the girl screaming but it was very twisted i think they shouldnt have made it because it is a dissapointment next to the first TCM but still very sick enjoyable and twisted and i think the guy from a house of a thousand corpses was in it also and he played almost the identical role in it very good if u just want to see a movie that shouldnt have been made but was actully half way decent got annoying after a while though

Tired Hiker
Hey, that was the guy, dude. Good call.

Lord Soth
Just to clarify, are we talking about the recent remake of TCM, or TCM 2 starring Dennis Hopper?

Tired Hiker
I was talkin Dennis Hopper.

BackFire
This is reffering to the sequel, not the remake.

And yes, good eyes Deniro, that was indeed ottis from House of 1000 Corpses.

Lord Soth
okie dokie, just makin' sure

Cowboyography
Why do they name terrible people Otis???
1000 corpses
Henry
the name has a bad rap, i wont be naming my son Otis

SaTsuJiN
is 2 the one where they win at the fair for the best 'hotdog'.. or 'chili' or some other condiment made out of human flesh chunks? lol

DeNiro
yeah they made there chillie out of human flesh and this movie was like obviosuly looked at before making house of a thousand corpses because it had many things relating to it not only having ottis in it but the house under ground the dead bodies every where the twisted sick family the big dumb son im reffering to leather face and the other guy from house of a thosuand corpses that was burned in the fire having the granpa in it and i can now see how house of a thousand corpes was a remake of 70 movies because there r a bunch of 70 movies that remind me of it now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.