keanu on letterman tonight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
he was on it.. nothin special though still everything matrix is awesome so i watch any and every interview i can

Metamorphisis
It wasn't bad. Kinda shocked to hear that when he was 16 he ran around wearing dolly pardon's authentic playboy costume that his mom had made!! That's a little more info about his....life.....than I need to know!! LlaughingL

That was a kewl clip from revo they showed, not much, but enough! I got it on tape (the clip, I missed the interview), if anyone's interested I'll d/l it to disk in AVI format this weekend and add it to my collection.

forumcrew
haha yea the halloween costume!! hahahahha i was laughing like mad.. koris man is a cross dresser! hahahaha yea upload the clip id like to have it in my collection hahamuahaduhaa

Metamorphisis
Will work on the clip this weekend, sadly though, I wasn't ready when they talked about his cross dressin days!!

Korri
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wallbash.gif

Verity
HA ha! I just posted a thread about this!...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tongue.gif

forumcrew
haha korri thats the last thing u expected to read

Verity
Mmmmmmm.wouldn't mind seein Keanu in a bunny outfit...

forumcrew
wouldnt mind seeing monica belluci in one (persephone cause i know someone out there doesnt know the actress)

Korri
miffed

JediHDM
who wants to see Belucci IN something...? shifty

forumcrew
is it better then this?

forumcrew
or this

forumcrew
yep yep i love it! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/yes.gif

and Happy Dance agree they give it 2 thumb up thumb up

burlyman
ok, ok, there are some pics in the hottest actress thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f64/t14588.html
pleas post pics there in future

oh... if i was a mod

forumcrew
shes in the matrix though.. and this is better and more on topic then most threads like the korri thread.. atleast monica belluci is in the matrix.. it doesnt need to be in that thread

burlyman
stick out tongue i know 'i was just exercising my modidity'

JKozzy
This thread made my daysmile

burlyman
and that where she is covering herself up

forumcrew
glad i could i bring joy... hehe

Metamorphisis
Awww....Poor kori. Found out her sugar daddy's a cross-dresser! rolling on floor laughing

It's ok, I'm sure that he's still in the closet. J/J laughing

Ikobe
I'll have you know that some crossdressers are very sexy. Like when the BBC News Team did the Rocky Horror Show for CIN last year. Ahem...

AI.

Metamorphisis
Ikobe -- Should I worry? messed

Verity
What the f**k?

Metamorphisis
Oh gee Verity -- I was jus' givin poor ol' kori a hard time!! yes

Verity
And me... sad

Metamorphisis
I'm sorry -- I didn't realize you were in luv w/ him too...

Honestly "...it's just that.....I thought you were a guy!" embarrasment

I know you're 8 yrs my senior, but hey.... let me make it up to you wink j/j

Verity
OOO watch the age addressing....sensitive issue for Verity! wink What made u think I was a guy?? confused

burlyman
the way you have a girls name and love neo

Metamorphisis
Really I didn't think that either way - just thought the line was apropriate. I thought your name was rather uni-sexual and I really knew nothing about you...but I am used to guys arguing with me more. big grin

Age thing - I've always dated older women wink, but if it's a sensitive issue, I apologize and won't say anymore! huh

AliasNeo15
well Keanu said it himself once that he wouldnt care if he was gay, but i dont think he meant it as if he was, but to take some weight off of the gay communitythumb up

raynor
hmmm...

sith_darth_jay
and who cares if Keanu is gay or not?(maybe korri and verity).
Sir Ian Mckellen is gay and he is an excellent actor(one the best)

AliasNeo15
who is that? is that Gandalf?

Metamorphisis
LoL We've started bashing the girls boy toy...the hero of the day....the one! Great, let's just open pandora's box while we're at it big grin

sith_darth_jay
i think we already have

AliasNeo> yes, that's him

AliasNeo15
sweet, gay people are the best, and since the man himself is also gay..................alroit then

sith_darth_jay
yeah (what kind of pandora's box is this?)

MC Mike
I look at this thread once and the second time it's about gays..

Mind, I have NOTHING against them.

sith_darth_jay
is so funny how threads change topics

Metamorphisis
Sexual preference aside -- Tha matrix is still tha schiznitt!!

Korri
NO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.