Released around the world - at exactly the same time!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hypernova
"In an unprecedented event, The Matrix Revolutions will be released in cinemas around the world - at exactly the same time!

This means that the first session at your cinema will depend upon the state in which you live - NSW, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia or the Northern Territory. Wherever you are if you attend this session, you will be experiencing The Matrix Revolutions at the same time as moviegoers across the globe." - Greater Union

Haven't ventured into this forum before, but thought I'd share this.
(I did a search and I didn't see a similar topic!)

Too bad I have exams when the SECOND session is shown sad

The first session is at 1:00am laughing

Hypernova
... so much for resting!! laughing

dragonpisces272
dang...the problem with the timing of the movie, is that people have other things to attend to first. I really think it shoud've been done on a weekend...but, it also "tests ourselves" of being a fan (I think someone said this in another thread)...smile

Osiris
i'll se it at home
home sweet home
on my computer using a DVD ROM Drive eek!

forumcrew
.....you gotta be kidding me... do you know if neo is the one or not too? did i travel back in time!? ok ok i can see maybe it didnt come up on the search for some weird stupid reason.. but i mean a forum like this dont you think wed know! we know everything about metzchortex for christ sake.. we definantly know everything about thematrix.com

forumcrew
by the way there is a zero hour city list on page 2!!! Mr. Happy Dance is not happy

Matrix_man
ur gona regret that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.