I am tired with Harry Potter books!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Osiris
the thread for those who think that harry potter should not have more than 5 books

airangel429
sorry but they are STILL GREAT! and most think this...or there wouldn't be so many threads out here still big grin

Lily Evans
You must not tell lies. no

Lily Evans
I mean Orisris The books are great. laughing

starlitegrl
i want the hp series to only go up to book 7....

Toms_Chick85
i hope they go on fer way more then 7 books. ( that would be great big grin) and im srry, but if u are so tired of the books then why do u bother coming to these bordes wear we talk about the books and stuff. ( just my point of view...)

XxSamanthaxX
She's right, why are you on a FAN SITE for HP if your sick of them.... dumbass.

crazy_c
How can you get sick of harry potter books....Its not possible!

Lily Evans
True dat. How in the hell can you get sick of HP. And if you are then don't come no more!!!! Just my point of veiw.
big grin

Danistar
There must be sequels of the book!!!! Because you can't just break the story off!!!!

crazy_c
Yeah imagane if the fifth book was the last one!

el_barto
i stoped readin them in 2nd grade by that point i relized that they where for 8and 7 yr olds

chic_sxydiva
u know after reading the fake HP's here in the net, sometimes the orginal's abit boring now. i quite like the fourth book, they should have ended it there. but i'm still looking forward to the other ones.

zionette
i think ur a bit crazy Orisris,its impossible to get bored of those books,and if u do u shudn't come onto the fan sites/forums

Ariadne
Well, el barto, if the books are only for 7 and 8 year olds, how come they're the fastest selling books ever and people all over the world, including adults, are reading them? All I know is that if JKR didn't finish the sixth or seventh books, she would never be able to show her face in public again.

Danistar
Hear hear!!!!
And el barto, how do you expect 7 years old child to read the book where are 766p. ?

Lily Evans
Hem hem

now now children put the claws back in the hands please.

But I agree with everyone who LIKES harry potter to keep going!!!!

Linkalicious
I'm a 21 year old male and I love HP books, I'm buying them all and all of the DVD's because they are they type of material I want my kids to grow up reading. And having DVD's to give my children a sense of what each character looks like is very ideal. I (much like many others) just don't wan to wait until she finishes writing the other books. I'm getting old here people...and extremly anxious

Phoenix
I really don't understand why this thread is relevant to a Forum full of HP Fanatics such as myself! I believe this needs closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.