matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

satan
whaT DID evry 1 thinf
k of reloaded

badkittykitty
okay everyone I know hated it at the theaters but it seems once they rented it they loved it,so right now I hate but i am willing to give it one more try.

SaTsuJiN
the fight scenes alone are worth the purchase. I mean Im a fan of both video games and anime and thats what matrix blends. I couldnt hate it if I wanted to lol

ragesRemorse
it's nice to see originality and creativity elaborated into a sequal of mind blowing action and interesting story development

julibug
I liked it in the regular theater, and it was even better at the IMAX! smile

(btw there is an entire matrix section on this site!)

ragesRemorse
you really enjoyed it at the IMAX? You diddnt get a headache from the distortion? I cant stand movies on the IMAX that arent made for the IMAX screen

Kes
Moving to the matrix forum
moving--moved

burlyman
i could have moved that kes no expression

forumcrew
how old is this? should just delete it for us kes

JediHDM
POOR, poor burly...doesnt realize he isnt a mod...*shaking head* poor burly...

burlyman
sad

Davidus712
i am a newb but i live in the uk so i am allowed to be slow and dimwitted.
Could someone, visa viz, concordantly, enlighten me as to what Imax is. Although the process has irrevocably altered my conciciousness i reamin human. Ergo i realise some of ur answers i will understand and others i will not.

U guys can call me Larry

burlyman
blink another david (dave)

ragesRemorse
Imax is a giant dome screen, where when you watch movies other than IMAX form on it you get a splitting headache

MC Mike
Haha... burly, keep trying! big grin

Verity
I had no complaints...on the big screen or dvd...maybe I'm just not picky enough? blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.