Free

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lazerbled
With just 5 days to go...a tribute to the best movie you will ever see

TH3_0N3
all i know is that its going to be the best finale ever!

The Ones
it will be the best movie eva for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonng time

Verity
R we there yet?....... eek!

Korri
love

JediHDM
for a long time? no, FOREVER!!!! THER WILL BE NO BETTER MOVIE!!!

mindbugaling
well, i dont know, star wars may come pretty close.... wtf ami saying!?!?!?

Coshlo
i personally think that the return of the king for the lord of the rings trilogy will be better, but thats just my opinoin. we'll see which does better in sales.

forumcrew
sales dont decide whats better.. lotr SHOULD sell more its pg-13.. and can sell more to familys.. LOTR is awesome but can NEVER be what the matrix is.. the books are great but the movies are just puting someone else stories onto film.. the matrix is far more creative and has more ground breaking special fx and a deeper plot.. as far as pure movie quality goes matrix is better.. but it comes down to what people like better personaly

Verity
Coshlo> U have to consider the difference of ratings...one pg 13, one rated R...Plus, both movies r different...u shouldn't compare. erm

sith_darth_jay
LOTR, Matrix and(sorry i need to put this one in here) SW are different movies, they have different fans, they appeal different audience and they are gonna make a lot of many anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.