Wolverines Claws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hegemon875
At this time in continuity does wolverine have metal or bone claws?

thorncrawler
it depends which story your reading!

Paola
I've only seen metal (adamantium)

(Hi Hege!!!)

GambitEVOFan1
huh bone claws??Ouch!

krazymoe
In the current (and recently re-launched series) he's got the adamantium.

Hegemon875
thanks.

(Hi Paola)

LipiDSama
Wolverine in the comics, im not sure number I can get it if u want, fights with magneto on a version of asteroid M, and magneto rips the antimantium from his body, after he heals a comic later, he has bone claws, which means he had claws before the weapon x process but he was just unaware of them. and yes to a thread i was reading about mutants, wolverine is a mutant, lol he has super senses and a healing factor, thats what made the weapon x process work.

Blind-Enemy
you all should read the Origin mini-series, if you wanna know about Wolverine past. And he was aware about his claws

MadKowDZs
Bone Saw!!!

Darth Vicious
Lipidisama u r talking about X-men #25, which Magneto ripped his adamantium from his bones and he started duseing bone claws but its been a few years since then and after getting some of his claws shattered, they grew back and he has adamantium claws again!

Runty Canuck
I'm new here, but I decided to register! If you guys want the actual background on his claws, just read the X-Men Encyclopedia. The book goes indepth with Wolverine's past.

How Wolvie pretty much got his adamantium back was through becoming one of the four horsemen, codenamed Death. He was captured by Apocalypse and was pitted in a battle against Sabretooth. Unfortunately, the battle was sort of...one-sided: Sabretooth's skeleton was laced with adamantium, while Wolverine just had his bone skeleton. Well, the victor of the battle would take on the role of the four horsemen as Death. Wolverine won, on account of Sabretooth's stupidity and great dependence on his adamantium. With Sabretooth beaten, Wolverine's skeleton was then re-laced with adamantium (thanks to Sabretooth's adamantium) and took then on the role of Death. He nearly wiped the entire X-Men while undertaking such a role, but was eventually and thankfully nursed back to the man he once was. Ever since then, he's had his adamantium skeleton.

Have any of you guys checked out what's going on with some new Wolverine mini-series? I agree with Blind-Enemy; you should read Origin. Even though thexaxis.com gave it a rotten score, I disagree with the webmaster's score; I thought it was an excellent read. It was neat seeing young Logan's mind dealing with the traumatic events by just merely forgetting everything! Currently, I'm getting into Wolverine: The End. So far, it's starting off okay...leaving the tale off with an end that just erks me. Hahahah...but that's not a bad thing in this case. New X-Men's got me completely aggravated! I'm getting impatient with its releases...if any of you have been following along, the last issue released left Logan and Jean about to ram right into the sun. I can already predict what's going to happen, but I can't wait for the upcoming issue to come out to see if I'm right.

Well...hopefully, you guys will repond to this!

Blind-Enemy
he didnt get the adamantium claws with apocalypse, he get it with the weapon x program.
i never liked those encyclopedias, they dont have the same feeling as you get when you read a comic book

Blind-Enemy
sorry, my mistake , i didnt notice the ''How he get the adamantium back'' part wink stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.