BIG SPOILER no ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slinger
Yesterday, priestjim said that matrix revolutions has no ending and we should've already known that because they say the matrix online continues right after Revolutions . I thought about this when I first heard about Matrix online. Did you guys already think about this?

tshirt
None of this should be a surprise to anyone. The movies do not answer questions. Rather, they create questions.

M3 will tie up some story lines such as the fate of Smith & Neo, the fate of Zion and things such as Niobe, Mopheus and Neo's current quest. It will not end the overall story of man vs. machine. It will not end the story of love beats all. It will not finish with a happy little ending and everyone waving at the sunset.

forumcrew
the movie will end the story they are telling.. but this story is just a small part of the world they created and they arnt ending their world just their story

Korri
no expression

burlyman
erm... agrees with tshirt

slinger
Tshirt> I was kind of mad when I heard it had no ending but now, thanks to you, it doesn't seem that bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.