Can kitty walk thru Wolverine even with the "impenetrable" adamantium?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elektrik_Storm
what do you think? she can walk thru anything but he is impenetrable? and i've never seen her do it so ..... Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

GambitsRogue
never thought of that but I would guess she could

CaptainHaldir
shes not penetraiting it though... when shadowcat phases its basically the same as a ghost passing through you... but very good thought.

Maelstrom
She'd make a hell of a doctor. She could phase out his bones and replace them with regular bones.

krazymoe
I dont remember adamantium being referred to as "impenetrable".

Indestructable - many times.

And in the comics Kitty has phased thru Wolverine a couple of times.

Hegemon875
I think you're misunderstanding her powers. She doesn't change objects so that she can pass through THEM. She changes her own body so other things pass through HER.

gambit88
i've seen her make him go through things and in the comics she has done it a couple times

GambitEVOFan1
Hmm interesting question.....kinda like wonderin if u can nail jello to a tree...... laughing out loud but seriously .....i have no idea

thorncrawler
yeah she could go through cos her power when she phases she slows down the molicules in her body and then slides them through whatever she is phasing through, so unles adimantium is unbreakable on a molecular level, which it isnt, then she can phase through him

Hegemon875
Slowing down her molecules would not make her intangible.

thorncrawler
thats what happens she slows them down enough so that they can pass through the other molicules

verauko
the diffrence is, that Kitty passes through diffrent object's and NOT Wolverine's claws, so in two words, SHE CAN! big grin

Elektrik_Storm
cool, glad we sorted that thing out cos i would be pissed if she couldn't (i love her loads) she is like so cool, except for that stupid dragon thing but i don't wanna start a massive argument about that .

Elektrik_Storm
Happy Dance

Kes
Question answered.
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.